Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Closed Thread

Ensign
# 491
02-19-2013, 10:30 PM
I have attempted all suggested fixes and all are unsuccessful at this point. I am unable to slot any officers. I can purchase or recruit a new officer and then switch out to that spot. However, at any game change, the stations resort to "none." >sigh<
Ensign
# 492
02-19-2013, 10:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pepperhawk View Post
I have attempted all suggested fixes and all are unsuccessful at this point. I am unable to slot any officers. I can purchase or recruit a new officer and then switch out to that spot. However, at any game change, the stations resort to "none." >sigh<
I am suffering from the same issue. None of the workarounds mentioned here succeed.

I guess I should lower the difficulty to advanced and pretend that not having my abilities is a more challenging game mode .
Ensign
# 493
02-19-2013, 11:55 PM
Hi All, I resolved the problem:
1. Go to ship selector and change the ship after that return your favorite ship
2. Assign bridge officer to the shuttle and after that this officer to the desire station
3. Repeat this to all your bridge officer
Ensign
That is really encouraging that you have found a work around for you. But at what lvl do you get access to a shuttle? I'm currently lvl 25 and no ships I can use can support a shuttle to the best of my knowledge. Good to know that one day I might have a workaround though.

Regards,

Rhynoch
Career Officer
# 495
02-20-2013, 12:58 AM
To some of you who still can't slot your boffs into stations, here are the solutions:

1. Change Map (press 'M' then change instance)
2. Visit starbase/fleet base
3. ** Visit bridge ** and slot your boffs there.
-- Vice Admiral's log, stardate 57134.2
... I began to panic and asked my human companion of the meaning of toon. He replied that it was something that was not real. I protested to him that I was walking and running and killing. What did he mean that I was not real? He replied that everyone knew the universe was a computer simulation. Occasionally, he had to accompany another toon too.
Ensign
# 496
02-20-2013, 01:35 AM
None of these workarounds have fixed the problem with assigning my Boffs.

Under Klingon law I must now execute all my insubordinate Boffs.
Ensign
# 497
02-20-2013, 01:50 AM
The only fix I have found is to TRANS WARP to your Fleet Starbase, and set up staions upon arrival.
Career Officer
# 498
02-20-2013, 02:29 AM
I have tried all the suggested fixes multiple times. Still cannot slot bridge officers on my Level 14 Tac Officer.

Bloody hell, fix this Cryptic.
Survivor of Romulus
# 499
02-20-2013, 02:37 AM
I have found I could re-assign my boffs by assigning 1, then change maps to assign another one and just kept doing that till they were all assigned, however this is annoying bug and I think patches should be tested a bit longer on Tribble first, maybe a month before hitting Holodeck
Known as @graham6410 in game
Commander
# 500
02-20-2013, 02:47 AM
Ok, for those who are still stuck and nothing on has worked, you were in my boat.

zoning, no good
visiting bridge, no good
placing boffs in the shuttle, no good, none of my boffs would assign to the shuttle.
logging, no good
switching ships, no good
zoning to fleet base, no good.

Nothing worked, I was somewhat annoyed, bumbling around, I finally found an odd solution.

Buy a new Boff! just grab a common off the exchange or hire one if you have one in your canidates list.

Put the new boff in the shuttle
Then put him on the ship.

This seemed to clear the assigning issue.

Put the next boff you want to use, into your shuttle, then rotate that one to your ship.

Repeat until fully slotted.

Good luck!
Closed Thread