Lieutenant
Your new 'system' has one major flaw. You've increase the amount of fleet/embassy/reputation projects that require dilithium... but you've decreased the sources of dilithium.

Running STFs was my major source of dilithium mining in this game. Now you've taken that away from me. Not only did you removed dilithium drops, but you also removed the ability to convert salvage into additional dilithium. You replace this with 5 STF runs = 1000 dilithium after a 12hr+ reputation mission? Come on...

If you're reading this and agree... bump it.
Starfleet Veteran
# 2
11-13-2012, 06:04 PM
'Working as intended'... a game breaker
"All I ask is a tall ship and a star... to steer her by." You... You could feel the wind at your back in those days. The sounds of the sea... beneath you, and even if you take away the wind and the water... it's still the same. The ship is yours. You can feel her. And the stars are still there, Bones. ~ James T. Kirk | Imgur

Starfleet Veteran
Lieutenant
# 4
11-13-2012, 06:21 PM
What Happened? In the Tribble Forums Devs posted saying we would still get dilithium....where is it? I just ran Elite and got NOTHING
Captain
# 5
11-13-2012, 06:23 PM
THEY LIED they are CARDASSIANS
Career Officer
# 6
11-13-2012, 06:27 PM
OMG...

Please, give it about 24 hours from launch to see if Cryptic responds. Then you can complain that there's nothing being said or done about it.

In the meantime while Dilithium is not being awarded, only run Elites when you run out of Marks. 1 Elite = 3 days off from STFs until Cryptic responds 1 way or the other.

I kind of look forward to a change of pace on New Romulus for a few days. I've been doing STFs most of the time I was online the last week. I could use the break...until Dilithium comes back or they determine one way or the other how this turns out.

Cooldown on "Complain to Cryptic [Daily]": 16hr 30min :p
Ensign
# 7
11-13-2012, 06:38 PM
Where is your problem. You get 1k dilithium for every "standard" fleet action, now.

So, there is plenty of dilithium to be farmed...
Captain
# 8
11-13-2012, 06:43 PM
But those are 20 ship areas, not everyones computer can handle that. On they nerfed the borg set, another Fail. and we don't need to give it 24 hours. It sucks out the door.
Ensign
# 9
11-13-2012, 06:58 PM
So it is Cryptic's fault that your computer don't meet the system requirments?

Maybe you need to take a different approach on your dilithium:

2,0k from Turn over Contraband
1,5k from a Star Cluster run
0,5k from "Star Trek triva" at the Academy
2,0k from the Deferi Dailies
1,0k from "Investigate Officer Reports"
1,0k from the 2 Dailies in Eta Eridani

This should take about 90 minutes to do, so i don't see the problem. Still enough dilithium there...
Ensign
Getting marks that go directly to you is nice and all but can you please consider bringing back the loot bag. 1-2 items to roll on at the end and 1-2 items for everyone if you complete the bonus... i really don't see why this was taken out. Thanks