Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Career Officer
# 41
11-15-2012, 02:58 AM
I can't assign boffs to their stations, I bought the mobius and after having switched to that ship there was no way to assign the boffs. Tried logging out, restarting sto, zoning, but nothing. Was still there later that same day(yesterday).

Edit: Today everything seems to be working, although there has been no patch. Ninja patching on the server side perhaps.
A contract is a contract...(but only between Ferengi).

Last edited by redstarswe; 11-18-2012 at 06:12 AM.
Lieutenant
# 42
11-15-2012, 07:58 AM
If you blast/knock the Borg Queen off of the platform in the new mission featuring her, there's no way for you to finish her off and end the mission.
Lieutenant
# 43
11-15-2012, 08:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by redstarswe View Post
I can't assign boffs to their stations, I bought the mobius and after having switched to that ship there was no way to assign the boffs. Tried logging out, restarting sto, zoning, but nothing. Was still there later that same day(yesterday).
Had the same problem...only fix I found was to select the first officer listed in the dropdown menu to the slot as it was the only one that would actually set...then, I could select any officer in the list. It took multiple tries to get this to work, too.

Had to do this for all bridge slots.
Starfleet Veteran
# 44
11-15-2012, 01:01 PM
The Tholian Red Alert is empty/failed when I enter which kicks me of the map immediately.

Also I was on a team doing the Epohh Collection, but only 3 of us had it working. A friend and i got stuck with the mission. The timer didn't start, we can tag (and count) Epohh all day now, with the system recognizing it and can't even drop the mission.

ID #1,421,792.

That's the ticket number.
Career Officer
# 45
11-15-2012, 02:41 PM
Got a minor bug/glitch/complaint really, the cutscene captions on The Vault Ensnared are all in German.
Ensign
# 46 bug in "Second Wave"
11-16-2012, 03:32 PM
At the part where the Dominion forces invade DS9, I am stuck in the conference room. When I try to get to the Promenade, I go there, but within a fraction of a second the conference room loads again, and I this happens every time. I have no idea how to work around it and only hope it is fixed quickly.
Lt. Commander
# 47
11-16-2012, 03:52 PM
On New Romulus the default keys to fire personal weapons (1 and 2) do not work. Instead I have to mouse-click the fire buttons. Which is a pain, since I use my mouse to move around.
Survivor of Romulus
# 48
11-17-2012, 04:59 AM
Steamrunner appearance bug.

The Steamrunner ships (T1-T5) appear to have very dark hull materials, almost like what we see on planes like the B-2 bomber today.

I can only really see the buzzard collectors and the lit up area around the engine nacelles. I do see the ship, but it's as mentioned very dark. This goes for all hull types, with the exception of the veteran hull type, wich seems a little more less dark....

Please fix.
Lt. Commander
# 49
11-17-2012, 05:21 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by redstarswe View Post
same here, I got new bof, discharged one so new one can replace him and since I can not assign any of them save this new one
Ensign
# 50
11-17-2012, 06:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by xsharpex View Post
warped into a klingon scout force mission and was kicked out 10 seconds later. tried multiple times to no avail.
This is happening to me with all Fleet Actions: Starbase 24, Klingon Scout Force, and Gorn Minefield