Ensign
# 1 I quit.
11-13-2012, 05:37 PM
I'm boycotting STO until dilithium rewards for STF come back. It's a ridiculous change to make, I've played well over 300 STF's and thoroughly enjoyed the old system, and S7 has done nothing but destroy the game I love. The fact that I used to get from one elite STF the amount of dilithium I now get from five of them is ridiculous. Not to mention the optional now gives no loot only more stupid marks.
I hope a Dev will tell me this is only a glitch and will be sorted out, but until then you've lost a very loyal player who pays a fair amount of your salary.
Career Officer
# 2
11-13-2012, 05:40 PM
they dont give a ****.

but

+1

Season 7 was a friggin deathblow
Republic Veteran
# 3
11-13-2012, 05:42 PM
Peace out don't let the door hit you in the but.
Empire Veteran
# 4
11-13-2012, 05:42 PM
Dude... that's a bit of a knee-jerk reaction. We don't even know if that change was intentional or not yet (and assuming won't help).

Edit: And wow vinru821, it's only been one day and you're already calling the season a deathblow... things typically need time to actually be something like that, but I guess you didn't think when you posted that
Was named Trek17, but still an author: www.enlightenmentoblivion.com.

Last edited by trek21; 11-13-2012 at 05:46 PM.
Career Officer
# 5
11-13-2012, 05:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by trek21 View Post
Dude... that's a bit of a knee-jerk reaction. We don't even know if that change was intentional or not yet (and assuming won't help).

Edit: And wow vinru821, it's only been one day and you're already calling the season a deathblow... things typically need time to actually be something like that, but I guess you didn't think when you posted that
say what you want.

You will see.

They ****ed us all WAY too hard this time.. um here let me use one of these childish things on a reply to you as well..
Empire Veteran
# 6
11-13-2012, 05:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by vinru821 View Post
say what you want.

You will see.

They ****ed us all WAY too hard this time.. um here let me use one of these childish things on a reply to you as well..
I doubt that, as this simply isn't the problem you're blowing out of proportion And I don't have a line to cross, just wait and see.
Rihannsu
# 7
11-13-2012, 05:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by trek21 View Post

Can't help but think it's intentional since they refuse to respond to this. They see the threads as threads are being merged.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Samir Bennal, Captain of the Onyxhammer
Rule of Acquisition #113: Always have sex with the boss.
I am one of the many victims from the hijacked Caspian Division.
I will not let the childish acts of a criminal ruin this game for me.
Empire Veteran
# 8
11-13-2012, 05:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kdawgenigma View Post
Can't help but think it's intentional since they refuse to respond to this. They see the threads as threads are being merged.
And that's the issue: assuming things, with or without bias, is not helping things.

Actually waiting to see what's really the case is overall better, and I understand that. But it seems not many actually do...
Career Officer
Empire Veteran
# 10
11-13-2012, 06:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jexsamx View Post
Nice

Shame that same lock will only dig people's opinions in deeper, before they're shocked out of them, hopefully. Things would be much nicer if that happened.
Closed Thread