"Would you mind not standing on my chest? My hat's on fire." - The Doctor

My Let's Play Series of STO - http://www.youtube.com/user/JustGaming4Us
Ensign
# 2
11-13-2012, 08:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thedoctorbluebox View Post
Or Biggest Failure since Season 6?
Man, were is all my data chips, my borg salvage, what the hell is going on?!!!! Why can't they just build on what they have instead of revamping everything? I thought the whole build a starbase thing was totally lame in season 6, this is just as bad. I want to explore strange new worlds, to seek out life and new civilizations, to boldly go where no one has gone before....this ain't it.
Captain
# 3
11-13-2012, 08:31 PM
I can't say that Season Seven is a "Failure", but I will say that it is a huge disappointment. All the changes that have been made are just stupid, shortsighted, and mean spirited.

I can understand the desire to make Dilithium a time based currency allowing players to shortcut in exchange for cash, and I'm okay with that. But the way they're going about it is just stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid!!
http://i1151.photobucket.com/albums/o633/centersolace/189cux9khvl6ojpg_zpsca7ccff0.jpg

So inhumane superweapons, mass murder, and canon nonsense is okay, but speedos are too much for some people.
Career Officer
# 4
11-13-2012, 09:02 PM
Season 4 was nonexistant. Or was it 5? One of the two. Moot. Game gets worse with each 'season'.
----
Commander
# 5
11-13-2012, 09:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by centersolace View Post
I can't say that Season Seven is a "Failure", but I will say that it is a huge disappointment. All the changes that have been made are just stupid, shortsighted, and mean spirited.

I can understand the desire to make Dilithium a time based currency allowing players to shortcut in exchange for cash, and I'm okay with that. But the way they're going about it is just stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid!!
You just don't understand the complexity of the situation. See, they are trying to make the game so everyone refines more dilithium. They feel there isn't enough with the average being 3.1k per day for the average player. What they'll do to correct this is remove all dilithium rewards from STFs.

WHAT

But it's okay, you can trade 50 omega marks for 500 dil which I'm sure will be a 1 hour timer once you reach tier 5 rep. And 10 BNP for 1k dilithium is an amazing deal. Just ten elite STFs and YOU can get your hands on an entire 1,000(that's one thousand, 4 digits baby) dilithium. Someday you too will see the complexities of what they are trying to achieve here. I know what you're thinking and you're WRONG, they are not trying to make diehard STFers buy more dilithium. You just don't understand the complexities of their decision.