Career Officer
# 1 Let's all relax.
11-13-2012, 07:18 PM
Hi 10-Forward. Long-time reader, first time threader.

So with the recent reveal about how they royally boned STF dilithium gain, I think it's important we all relax before we start posting resposnes, in the interest of maintaining a civil environment.

I don't know about you all, but when I'm browsing forums and see something infuriating, I go to youtube and listen to a funny song. Like so. Sing it with me, "You're all gonna diiiiiiiie!~~~"

Do you, the reader, have a video you watch or listen to to help you relax? Share! God knows we'll need it around here.
Commander
# 2
11-13-2012, 07:26 PM
Why can't we be friends, why can't we be friends....
Captain
# 3
11-13-2012, 07:36 PM
I am enough man to admit that I am listening to New Age music right now.
http://i1151.photobucket.com/albums/o633/centersolace/189cux9khvl6ojpg_zpsca7ccff0.jpg

So inhumane superweapons, mass murder, and canon nonsense is okay, but speedos are too much for some people.
Captain
# 4
11-13-2012, 07:36 PM
Whenever I read posts made by somebody I disagree with or don't like in general, I imagine them dictating the text with the voice of a 9-year-old on the verge of a kiddie tantrum.

Gives me a chuckle every time.

Game features I'd like to see improved / expanded: Better Ship Interiors // BOff Costume Slots
Career Officer
# 5
11-13-2012, 07:48 PM
The changes we can adapt to.. we adapted from marks to emblems... we adapted from emblems to Dil... we could easily adapt to these changes...

One thing stands out, we were told exactly what was going on and they came to pass. This time tho.. the team knew this change was going through. We were lied to, numbers that didn't make sense were thrown up to placate the masses.

Our value as players, as clients, as fellow trekkies....
I'll stop kicking that horse when the bugs fixed. Until then as a paying consumer, I will voice my opinion.
Career Officer
# 6
11-13-2012, 07:54 PM
:: passes a drink to gypsyblade :: Happy thoughts, sir. Happy thoughts.

:: plays the Overture to the Wing Commander movie while waving his hand over the horizon ::

Out there, somewhere will be calms seas. A region of equilibrium. But if you keep rocking your own boat, your voyage will be stormy.
Member since November 2009... I think.
(UFP) Ragnarök Fleet - Logistics Division Vice Admiral T'Phira; Captain Selena; Captain Altecha; Captain K'Kera; Lieutenant Aydihe Tefx; Subcommander S'ena
(KDF) Lieutenant General Vokno (aka Lady Vokno); Lieutenant General Raylene
Career Officer
# 7
11-13-2012, 08:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by altechachan View Post
:: passes a drink to gypsyblade :: Happy thoughts, sir. Happy thoughts.

:: plays the Overture to the Wing Commander movie while waving his hand over the horizon ::

Out there, somewhere will be calms seas. A region of equilibrium. But if you keep rocking your own boat, your voyage will be stormy.

When we trust our compass and map, then led into a reef. The boat sinks, and the voyage a distant memory.
I'll stop kicking that horse when the bugs fixed. Until then as a paying consumer, I will voice my opinion.
Career Officer
# 8
11-13-2012, 08:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by gypsyblade View Post
When we trust our compass and map, then led into a reef. The boat sinks, and the voyage a distant memory.
Then at that point, the voyage is the least of your worries. Isn't it?

:: takes another drink ::
Member since November 2009... I think.
(UFP) Ragnarök Fleet - Logistics Division Vice Admiral T'Phira; Captain Selena; Captain Altecha; Captain K'Kera; Lieutenant Aydihe Tefx; Subcommander S'ena
(KDF) Lieutenant General Vokno (aka Lady Vokno); Lieutenant General Raylene
Career Officer
# 9
11-13-2012, 08:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by altechachan View Post
Then at that point, the voyage is the least of your worries. Isn't it?

:: takes another drink ::
Indeed, seeing what's gonna be said over the next few days. I've left other MMOs when it started in directions I didn't favor. I'm aware this is all optional, these games don't last forever after all.