Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Career Officer
The Deferi invation mission Memento Vitae mission is having some issues with turning in.

No problem when receive, collectand show mementos to the npc. Just when you go to turn in, it comes up with a message of "Unable to resolve mission due to inventory full". when you only get the new Omega Marks from this mission. Have tried a few times with no result, including logging off and on.

Have no problem with other turn in's.

Bug ticket - 1,420,000

Thanks.
Career Officer
# 2
11-14-2012, 03:22 AM
On a further note, it is only effecting my Klingon. Just turned in on my Fed and is working fine.
Ensign
# 3 Turn in Bug
11-15-2012, 05:10 PM
I'm having the same problem with the Field Functionality Figures and other people with other missions, this bug seems to happen on random missions, hope they sort it out soon.
Ensign
# 4 Buggy S7 Defera
11-16-2012, 02:35 AM
I'm having the Plumbing-Power-and-another-one-that-i-can't-remember-right-now bug and i sure am curious to see when they are going to notice them AND solve the problems.
In for like 5 bug tickets since S7 came on-line and no answer.
Career Officer
I have the same problem with this mission and forward observations mission as well.

I have submitted tickets to the GM for this over 24 hours ago and have had no response!

Makes one wonder why I decided to become a paid subscriber if they are going to provide this poor level of support!
Career Officer
# 6
11-16-2012, 08:33 AM
+1 -- I put in a ticket too, don't recall the number now. Happened on Tribble before S7 launch, and it's happening on Holodeck now too.
Sekhmet, Fleet Admiral, Ghost Company

Lilith, Shadowcat Elite, Ferason Shadow Force
Career Officer
# 7
11-18-2012, 11:28 AM
For those who submitted tickets in the game, go see if you can view your tickets. Because I can't. Neither can my brother. It's making me think the system is broken, which means no one's getting a response because no tickets are making it to the devs.
Career Officer
# 8
11-19-2012, 02:33 PM
Yeah. I find when a new season come out, bug tickets overflow. Creating a ticket number may not generate due to a influx to tickets. I remember seeing about 200k of tickets being generated one season a while back.

But hopefully thet see this and have a look into these bugs.

As for this bug being on tribble, well I seen another post somewhere bringing that issue to light.
Ensign
# 9
11-19-2012, 10:07 PM
i'm getting the same error. the only option is to drop the mission.
i have extra momento items after missions is complete that i can not delete, drop, or sell. the only option is for info and cancel previous request.
Lt. Commander
# 10
11-20-2012, 08:10 AM
Same here.
Same Mission.

I really need those 15 Omega Marks... Dang.

Please Cryptic, tell us how to correct this.