Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > PvP Gameplay
Login

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Commander
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 363
Those that have left STO, good bye. Your final feedback about leaving the game is enough to say the least.

But there is nothing that attributes feedback about STO in statements such as "MWO has rekindled our likeness in PvP".

Forum Moderators/Admins/Devs, take heed of those that have left the game as prior warned by me. But now you guys need to cut your losses and the unnecessary feedback from those that have left your game. I'm a paying consumer of your product, and still play STO. Which includes the use of these forums. I do not enjoy logging on here reading about MWO. If I wanted to read about MWO I would be on the MWO forums.

Lock up all threads regarding MWO. It's going nowhere. Most of the content in there is spam, as it is unrelated to your product to begin with.

Thanks.

Last edited by paxottoman; 11-14-2012 at 09:33 AM.
Rihannsu
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 1,702
# 2
11-14-2012, 06:22 AM
After almost 3 years of not doing squddliy doo for pvp, I suggest the mods take a note book, and consider how MWO achieves something that cryptic doesn't. Then Brandon can start camping in Geckos and Dstahls garden and scream it from the top of the roof until these guys wake up and see the light.
Joined 06.10
PvP 2010-2011
PvP 2012-2013
Lieutenant
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 39
# 3
11-14-2012, 06:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by paxottoman View Post
Those that have left STO, good bye. Your final feedback about leaving the game is enough to say the least.

But there is nothing that attributes feedback about STO in statements such as "MWO has rekindled our likeness in PvP".

Forum Moderators/Admins/Devs, take heed of those that have left the game as prior warned by me. But now you guys need to cut your losses and the unnecessary feedback from those that have left your game. I'm a paying consumer of your product, and still play STO. Which includes the use of these forums. I do not enjoy logging on here reading about MWO. If I wanted to read about MWO I would be on the MWO forums.

Lock up the "Loving" the new changes thread. It's going nowhere. Most of the content in there is spam, as it is unrelated to your product to begin with.

Thanks.
You read about MWO because PWE ruined STO.
Rihannsu
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 3,210
# 4
11-14-2012, 06:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by paxottoman View Post
[...]
Forum Moderators/Admins/Devs, take heed of those that have left the game as prior warned by me. But now you guys need to cut your losses and the unnecessary feedback from those that have left your game. I'm a paying consumer of your product, and still play STO. Which includes the use of these forums. I do not enjoy logging on here reading about MWO. If I wanted to read about MWO I would be on the MWO forums.

Lock up the "Loving" the new changes thread. It's going nowhere. Most of the content in there is spam, as it is unrelated to your product to begin with.

Thanks.
You may want to put that in here:

https://support.perfectworld.com/app/ask
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Promote what you love, instead of bashing what you hate.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?featur...lM_skuv4#t=584
Captain
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 855
# 5
11-14-2012, 07:06 AM
You know, the more I think about the OP, the angrier I get. So here comes some of that flaming that results from this type of post.

Pax, exactly who do you think you are? The new king of PvP? The new king of this subforum? Who exactly?

Everytime you post you manage to convey your deluded notions of your own self-importance. You are not the epeen wunderkid of STO. Your ideas and opinions are exactly that, your own. Everyone else has a right to their opinions, as well. Even if they don't fit into your notion of what should and shouldn't be.

Quite frankly, I was willing to give you the benefit of the doubt when my fleetmates began railing on you, but you continue down the same path and there is no longer any doubt in my mind. You really do act/portray yourself like a dictator wannabe with a god complex.
Quote:
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ RIYOTT ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ: Have you wondered that maybe all the things they've added to the gaem lately is to literally make PvP unbearable? Because everything they've added has no use in PvE at all; we know the big boss hates 14 yo min maxers
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 3,274
# 6
11-14-2012, 07:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by paxottoman View Post
Those that have left STO, good bye. Your final feedback about leaving the game is enough to say the least.

But there is nothing that attributes feedback about STO in statements such as "MWO has rekindled our likeness in PvP".

Forum Moderators/Admins/Devs, take heed of those that have left the game as prior warned by me. But now you guys need to cut your losses and the unnecessary feedback from those that have left your game. I'm a paying consumer of your product, and still play STO. Which includes the use of these forums. I do not enjoy logging on here reading about MWO. If I wanted to read about MWO I would be on the MWO forums.

Lock up the "Loving" the new changes thread. It's going nowhere. Most of the content in there is spam, as it is unrelated to your product to begin with.

Thanks.
OH boo-hoo.

I also am a paying customer of this game, an also had hopes the PvP would have a bigger role in STO. Time in game and on these forums have cured me of that delusion and I ALSO play MWO. I've learned from playing and posting, that if you don't like the content- MOVE ON.
KBF Lord MalaK
Awoken Dead

You're gonna upgrade my Chel Grett for FREE but charge me $30 to upgrade my Kamarag ?
Lieutenant
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 95
# 7
11-14-2012, 07:23 AM
Hey Pax you know i love you But it is my right to do what i please as long that it does not violate the TOS. The passion we have had for this game is the only reason we complain
Commander
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 363
# 8
11-14-2012, 07:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by brandonfl View Post
You know, the more I think about the OP, the angrier I get. So here comes some of that flaming that results from this type of post.

Pax, exactly who do you think you are? The new king of PvP? The new king of this subforum? Who exactly?

Everytime you post you manage to convey your deluded notions of your own self-importance. You are not the epeen wunderkid of STO. Your ideas and opinions are exactly that, your own. Everyone else has a right to their opinions, as well. Even if they don't fit into your notion of what should and shouldn't be.

Quite frankly, I was willing to give you the benefit of the doubt when my fleetmates began railing on you, but you continue down the same path and there is no longer any doubt in my mind. You really do act/portray yourself like a dictator wannabe with a god complex.
The question is who the heck do you think you are?

For months the Pandas have ranted on this forum, bullied people on it, and finally took off. There is no other fleet in this game that comes on the forum in a collective demeanor to intimidate, and make several posts atop of one another to have their way with someone's opinion. Not one fleet.

And now, you guys are on here advertising another game. And it bothers you for me to point that fact out? I don't see TSI members doing the same for GW2 or Critz members doing the same for MWO. If you're done with the game, then move on.

Bottom line, this ain't a MWO forum.
Captain
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 855
# 9
11-14-2012, 07:48 AM
real bottom line: it ain't your place to decide

if you have a problem with a thread/post/poster you should follow the rules and report it, no? and leave it to the mods.

I've always tried to stay civil in any discussion on these forums. In 3 years I have received 0 (zero) infractions/warnings/bans. You just piss me off with your moral superiority complex and I've finally decided that an infraction is worth telling you how I feel. Posting about rules in a post that openly violates said rules makes you a hypocrite and neuters your credibility.

Talking about the advantages of MWO is a way of expressing dissatisfaction with the product PWE has made of STO. It is my right to do so. When did compare and contrast become a bad thing? You just seem to want everything to be all smiles and sunshine. Well some people are tired of the "coming soon" line. Cryptic has just used it to string us along for too long. We still want this game to succeed, and still want to play it. We're just tired of the lies Cryptic keeps jamming down our throats and the total lack of attention given to PvP.
Quote:
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ RIYOTT ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ: Have you wondered that maybe all the things they've added to the gaem lately is to literally make PvP unbearable? Because everything they've added has no use in PvE at all; we know the big boss hates 14 yo min maxers
Lieutenant
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 99
# 10
11-14-2012, 07:52 AM
I love you guys.

Words cannot express how much I... love you guys.


With every tired bone in my captain's body, I shall express how much I... love you guys.

Even if we go off in our separate ways, I shall forever cherish the times and conversations we had.

From the rolling hills of Caustic Valley, to the very ends of New Romulus, I shall proclaim how much... I love you guys.

Because, I love you guys. I love you guys so very, very much.

In fact, I made a song called... I love you guys. It's in D minor.

It goes something like this.

"I love you guys. I love you guys.

Especially Paxy. I love him the most."

Last edited by gx4th23; 11-14-2012 at 07:55 AM.
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 09:40 PM.