Career Officer
How in the world can you complete the optional in time with the floors doing their thing, then, the queen, wow, we got to stage 3, but couldn't get past it in elite, it is just too much Cryptic, if one thing needs nurfed, its Into the Hive. You guys nurf the wrong things, for a change, nurf the right thing. Please. IMO, the floors should affect the borg as well, any borg on that square, should get zapped and killed instantly, that's just a start, it would be an easy way to make it better, a good start.
"Would you mind not standing on my chest? My hat's on fire." - The Doctor

My Let's Play Series of STO - http://www.youtube.com/user/JustGaming4Us
Career Officer
# 2
11-14-2012, 01:23 AM
didnt get opt on first run today, did pretty good, but need a few tweeks with the "tactical plan" in doing it, and finished queen, not that bad.
Like my Fan Page Here
xXLocutusXx
Captain
# 3
11-14-2012, 01:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thedoctorbluebox View Post
How in the world can you complete the optional in time with the floors doing their thing, then, the queen, wow, we got to stage 3, but couldn't get past it in elite, it is just too much Cryptic, if one thing needs nurfed, its Into the Hive. You guys nurf the wrong things, for a change, nurf the right thing. Please. IMO, the floors should affect the borg as well, any borg on that square, should get zapped and killed instantly, that's just a start, it would be an easy way to make it better, a good start.
THe optional we actually found reasonably easy, and if I'm honest, the easiest ground optional to date, go around the top as a team, one corner as a time, then the bottom. We had about 30 seconds to spare. Clear the Borg as you go.

The queen on the other hand? Yeeesssh....she's a tough one, but I suspect she's balanced for the 'end game' of the Omega Rep, notice how the Borg in this instance are higher levels than normal STF Elite Borg? I'm guessing they expect us to be T4/T5 Omega before this becomes 'reasonable'
Career Officer
# 4
11-14-2012, 01:17 PM
possibly, I still think the electro platforms should also kill the borg
"Would you mind not standing on my chest? My hat's on fire." - The Doctor

My Let's Play Series of STO - http://www.youtube.com/user/JustGaming4Us
Career Officer
# 5
11-14-2012, 01:19 PM
I did it for the first time last night, and it took a few tries to get it done, although with a little teamwork it's doable. It just took us a few to figure out what was going on, but after that down she went.
Captain
# 6
11-14-2012, 01:22 PM
You are facing the queen of the borg, its ment to be difficult :p, i say not no nerfs

What would you wish? getting to the boss room and she offers you a cup of earl grey?

(light hearted humour is ment by this resonse, not trolling as some people think im prone to :/)