Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Ensign
Just ran an ISE to try them out. The only command that works is recall. all other commands the pets just follow like pre-patch recall. re-summoning overwrites stats.

*edit* I have also noticed that all 4 of the space STF maps cause occasional flops in all hangar pet ai function.

after more testing this is the same intermittent problem that happens in all STF maps.

Last edited by rebelliouswon; 07-27-2013 at 12:42 AM.
Career Officer
# 2
07-27-2013, 04:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rebelliouswon View Post
Just ran an ISE to try them out. The only command that works is recall. all other commands the pets just follow like pre-patch recall. re-summoning overwrites stats.

*edit* I have also noticed that all 4 of the space STF maps cause occasional flops in all hangar pet ai function.

after more testing this is the same intermittent problem that happens in all STF maps.
I've been telling/asking/pleading with Bran so many times to test their stuff first before releasing it, it's not funny any more. If they would only take 1 single extra day to deploy their things, and use said day to play with the new toys, they would find and be able to fix all these bugs before we ever saw them.
Career Officer
# 3
07-28-2013, 01:48 AM
So, this is all going to be ignored as well?!

My Elite Mesh Weavers just disappear randomly; they're not properly firing on all targets, etc. -- all like ppl have described for Advanced Weavers.

Something is horribly broken with the whole recall logic, and naturally wasn't tested properly, as usual.

These things cost 100,000 Fleet credits each. I'm getting very close to the point where I refuse to spend any more money on this game, until some dev -- if, for nothing else, professional pride -- starts fixing some things.
Ensign
# 4
07-28-2013, 05:58 AM
speaking of ignoring stuff, <changelog>, right at the end, known issues.
Career Officer
# 5
07-28-2013, 06:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bortens View Post
speaking of ignoring stuff, <changelog>, right at the end, known issues.
Yeah, no.

None of "All qualities of the following pets are still replacing active pets if launched while all hangar wings are full" has anything to do with pets just randomly disappearing and/or stop fighting after the first target is destroyed.