Career Officer
Do I really have to say anymore? This has gotten well out of hand... they have been pushing the envelope for quite awhile now.. seeing what they could get away with, gradually testing the waters so to speak. Now, it has gotten to the point where there is no longer any real viable solution to NOT spending actual money.

The only way to go without spending money in this game now is to quit your job... move out of the house, grab a pee bottle and live in the alleyway hijacking your neighbors <who doesnt play STO> internet connection and pick through his garbage for food during your 2 day long cool downs in between faction rep grinds.

What do we have to do to make this stop? More importantly, I shudder to think...when and WHERE will it stop? I am a very concerned player... and dont really know what to do tbh. Just wondering if anyone has any solutions or maybe its time to call the BBB or something?

Yeah, that's right.
Survivor of Romulus
# 2
11-14-2012, 11:08 AM
Dan seems to think that because a majority of the players don't come to the forum to complain, that they're automatically content with everything he's turning this game into. In short, he considers their silence to be a mandate to push on. So to answer your question, it's not going to change.

Last edited by purplegamer; 11-14-2012 at 11:12 AM.