Captain
# 151
11-15-2012, 10:29 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by paxottoman View Post
Mmmhmm. We're like Tomolak and Picard! Always interesting
Not really, your the guy everyone loves to laugh at!
aka NazHuggyBear2

"No, there is no real problem with P2W in STO. Obviously, if you fight against someone with an equal level of skill in the game, better equipment will give you an edge. But usually, it is the skill level that determines the outcome, not the P2W." - Sprinkles
Captain
# 152
11-15-2012, 10:32 AM
Quote:
Mmmhmm. We're like Tomolak and Picard! Always interesting
Quote:
Originally Posted by naz4 View Post
Pax and Naz, would you guys kindly stfu? Pax, you say this forum is not for MWO. Guess what? It's purpose is also not to inflate your e-ego through childish back and forth bickering that no longer has anything at all to do with STO or pvp. And Naz, stop goading him along. Enough already! Both of you, to your rooms!
Career Officer
# 153
11-15-2012, 10:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ussenterpisez View Post
Naz and Pax get a room, the forums isn't the place for such blatant flirting
"The look, of love, is in, your eyes..."
Commander
# 154
11-15-2012, 10:33 AM
Quote:
We get good kicks out of how you lash at your fleeties when you claim they under performed in premade actions. You didn't think we heard about the post match panda vent Naz ranting stories? Jokes on you buddy.

I'll stop now.

Last edited by paxottoman; 11-15-2012 at 10:35 AM.
Lt. Commander
# 155
11-15-2012, 10:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by skurf View Post
Pax and Naz, would you guys kindly stfu? Pax, you say this forum is not for MWO. Guess what? It's purpose is also not to inflate your e-ego through childish back and forth bickering that no longer has anything at all to do with STO or pvp. And Naz, stop goading him along. Enough already! Both of you, to your rooms!
nooooo! this stuff helps the workday go by faster... Continue on

Quote of the week:
Quote:
Originally Posted by sollvax View Post
a pure cannon build is always less effective than original starfleet specs

correct build is as it comes out of the factory
Captain
# 156
11-15-2012, 10:59 AM
Quote:
We get good kicks out of how you lash at your fleeties when you claim they under performed in premade actions. You didn't think we heard about the post match panda vent Naz ranting stories? Jokes on you buddy.

I'll stop now.
The last laugh is on you when people from TRP come to our vent and actually apologise for your behaviour.....
aka NazHuggyBear2

"No, there is no real problem with P2W in STO. Obviously, if you fight against someone with an equal level of skill in the game, better equipment will give you an edge. But usually, it is the skill level that determines the outcome, not the P2W." - Sprinkles
Captain
# 157
11-15-2012, 10:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by skurf View Post
KK Buddy....

Thing is, I have all the respect for TRP aprt from you. The rest are good guys. Shame about the bad apple....
aka NazHuggyBear2

Last edited by naz4; 11-15-2012 at 11:03 AM.
Lieutenant
# 158
11-15-2012, 11:00 AM
Quote:
The last laugh is on you when people from TRP come to our vent and actually apologise for your behaviour.....
I need to make a public apology...

I stole 2 kills from MT that last match.
"No, there is no real problem with P2W in STO. Obviously, if you fight against someone with an equal level of skill in the game, better equipment will give you an edge. But usually, it is the skill level that determines the outcome, not the P2W." -Logimo
Lieutenant
# 159 really?
11-15-2012, 11:36 AM
Quote:
I don't think anyone in our fleet would "need" to come over to apologize for anything. and i doubt anyone has for that reason. the last time i was personally in panda vent was when we were attempting to test the theory of scramble knocking out weapons when it was in fact shockwave.

@Minitrckin08 of Turkish RP Heros
Empire Veteran
# 160
11-15-2012, 12:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by virusdancer View Post

I'm trying to think of a single product that has not been affected by how people have changed.

The Pencil?
Roy Hatch (stryker) soldier, friend, and good man.
1945-2014
RIP
Closed Thread