> > > Hi Captains! The team continues to investigate an issue where some players may be stuck on a loading screen. We appreciate your continued patience! < < <
Jolan tru Captain!
Welcome to Legacy of Romulus!
If you have purchased a Legacy or Starter Pack, please see this thread for instructions on how to claim your items in-game. (Please see the yellow text in the linked thread for instructions on creating a Reman.) (Not seeing your pack in-game? Please see the lime-green text in the linked thread above for information.)
If you have additional questions about the Legacy or Starter pack, please read this FAQ.
Thanks SO MUCH for all your support, and we'll see you in-game!
- The Star Trek Online Team
"Login failed for unknown reason" error
Missing additional character slot for current/ lapsed Gold Members
Slow patching in the launcher
A bug that involved Romulan Liberated Borg captains and their skills once they chose an ally
Well, I guess I'm done. The only way to get the 8k dill/day is by playing half day, doing awfull stf's that dont even have anymore the "oh maybe ill get that piece of the set that i need or a nice xii item" that made them a little bit fun. Fleet action with 480 dill are a joke. Hardly made 6k dill with my main char (lets not mention that i have 6 chars). And then ppl come here to say thanks? Yes, ty for for make the grinding even harder and boring.
I love STO, I really do, but I cant handle this lvl of frustration/boredom.
It's pure ignorance and the general myth that borg STF is the only worthwhile endgame content. I like STF, hell I have that medal of honor accolade for god sake. So I do understand the need to get some sort of good reward from STF (and frankly we had that with Omega Marks). But it doesn't change the fact the new commodity is dilithium and there should be reasonable methods to produce it. FA was a good way to do just that after S7 launch, and that has been taken away. And nothing has really been changed, they just distributed the dilithium across events but the original nerf is still in place but with even less production potential.
This feels like they took 70% of dil leaving you only 30%, then they reversed their decision pretending they're listening to customers and give you back access to only 40% of your original dil production. But in reality you got only 20%.
Logic Fallacy, the old Fleet Actions are hardly end game content, they are bug fest content, that don't work properly. Why do you think Stahl tried to move everyone towards it whilst not fixing a single problem with them? Because he wanted to make dilithium even more difficult to get, knowing full well the Fleet Actions haven't worked properly... since forever. If you think of what these devs have done the last few months, and place a ferengi motivation behind each move, you'll understand their obvious goals.
Just because you didn't get dilithium that way, doesn't mean others didn't. Regardless of what you may think, I could of gotten 6k dilithium in 15 minutes, they've pretty much patched every other easy dilithium gathering method. Because they want us spending 10 hours a day on their buggy game that they refuse to improve, they just keep adding "End Game Content" because rebranding with a few voice actors is easy, doing actual content isn't.
But look they'll keep nerfing and play the dilithium shift game to make it look like they are giving us more, when they know they are just being scam artists.
"Not enough people are refining dilithium.......... so we are reducing dilithium................. they are getting too much dilithium........... We aren't trying to fix the system, Dilithium only makes up xx percentage of all zen purchases, but we are making it easier for players ever than before to get STF gear! We are slapping dilithium prices on everything!!! Rejoice and worship us today~"
If you like being lied too I just summed up several of Stahls posts into one contractory paragraph ;D
My microfleet is now a picofleet, I am getting lonely, thanks STO for nerfing all my mates out of the game.
Q: What season did you start playing STO? A: Season 5
Q: When do you wish you started? A: Season 1
Q: What season are you playing now? A: Season 7
Q: What season do you wish you were playing now? A: Season 6