Career Officer
# 1 STF Cooldown
11-15-2012, 06:03 PM
Did they change the cooldown on STF's? My Infected is now in a 3hr cooldown. And it's been about an hour since I ran it so that would be a 4hr cooldown.

Before anyone asks, no I did not leave early. We completed it. Nothing else is in cooldown.
"Once more unto the breech..."

Rogue Shipyard Blog
Empire Veteran
# 2
11-15-2012, 06:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by maarkean View Post
Did they change the cooldown on STF's? My Infected is now in a 3hr cooldown. And it's been about an hour since I ran it so that would be a 4hr cooldown.

Before anyone asks, no I did not leave early. We completed it. Nothing else is in cooldown.
hmm
I'm about to run an STF
I'll try to verify this.

Update: Just ran an Infected Elite, and got a 1 hour timer.
Don't know what problem that you are having.
Handle: @kirian_darkstar
Fleets: Warriors of the Phoenix, Kirian Industries
Three years and still no Captain Klaa hair...

Last edited by darkstarkirian; 11-15-2012 at 06:34 PM.
Career Officer
# 3
11-15-2012, 06:51 PM
Update. The time has now ended. It didn't take 4hrs but it did run for for over 90min.
"Once more unto the breech..."

Rogue Shipyard Blog
Career Officer
# 4
11-15-2012, 07:26 PM
1) Remove dilithium completely from STFs.
2) Put it back in, in lower-but-acceptable amounts, after huge player complaints, forcing a patch and downtime on the day SWTOR went F2P.
3) Clearly not be happy about it, hide the 'announcement' in the News forum and an edited blog.
4) Remove ability to privately queue for it; revert back to having to first form a party to be able to then start an STF - an annoying but not insurmountable step.
5) Increase cooldown timer on STFs?
6) Enjoy your cake, hope it tastes nice.
----
Career Officer
# 5
11-15-2012, 07:37 PM
To my understanding there is a bug in STF private queues that players are exploiting to earn a large amount of rewards in a short amount of time. They will fix it and reinstate it eventually. I don't do STFs, but if there is indeed an increased cooldown on them it is either a bug, or intentional to prevent players from using an exploit until they can fix it.
Self Portrait