Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Graphical and Sound Issues
Login

Lieutenant
# 11
11-15-2012, 10:35 PM
Well I just logged in and had it playing on small screen and it seems to work fine
http://i336.photobucket.com/albums/n337/lightspeedpurple/Star%20Trek/PhoXo27.png
Captain
# 12
11-15-2012, 11:46 PM
and something I got this morning trying to enter in a system from the new sector.
http://imageshack.us/f/833/captureup.jpg/

really miss season 6.Few days ago this game was fine ,I was playing stfs and everything was OK
Commander
# 13
12-04-2012, 10:53 AM
This is still happening.

COMPUTER SPECS:

Intel Core 2 Duo T9990@3.06GHz

4 gig ram

NVIDIA Quadro NVS 160M

Driver Version: 8.17.12.9635

Windows 7 32-bit

Game settings:
Any, nothing stops it from happening.

[Unrepentant] Lapo@overlapo: the problem with space STF
is that you can't properly teabag your defeated opponent

Unrepentant: Home of the Rainbow Warrior and the Rainbow Brigade.
Ensign
The game's still crashing on me. Constantly. I keep checking back after every new patch to see if cryptic has fixed the problem, but haven't seen any improvement. Heck, I haven't seen them even *acknowledge* that there IS as problem. I like sto alot, but I can't play it like this. All because season 7 messed graphics compatibility up for my system. Ugh!
Lt. Commander
# 15
12-08-2012, 08:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by vindacor View Post
The game's still crashing on me. Constantly. I keep checking back after every new patch to see if cryptic has fixed the problem, but haven't seen any improvement. Heck, I haven't seen them even *acknowledge* that there IS as problem. I like sto alot, but I can't play it like this. All because season 7 messed graphics compatibility up for my system. Ugh!
It has been acknowledged here, but Cryptic seems to be saying that Intel should fix the problem and that it isn't STO's fault.

I used to be able to play STO, but then Season 9 happened. | Join Date: Dec 2009
1000 Paper Cuts for Star Trek Online
Ensign
# 16
12-24-2012, 03:04 PM
Still crashing constantly after well over a month *sigh*. Well Cryptic isn't going to get any of my money if I can't even play their game.
STO has become unplayable for me because of constant graphics crashes since Season 7 was introduced.
Ensign
# 17
12-24-2012, 04:09 PM
Graphical issue, image freezes (whether in menu or in game - it's random and can range from couple minutes to about 10 mins before it freezes).

Sound is still there as if the game is running but the image remains frozen.

Spec:

Windows 8 Pro
intel core i7 4.6ghz processor
8gb corsair vengence RAM
2 x nvidia 295 gtx gpu's in SLI
Sandisk 240GB SSD (OS and Application installed on this drive)

This is a fresh install of the OS and the game. A previous fresh install also had the same issues. (same exact spec).

STO has been unplayable for me for about 2 months now.