Commander
I just want to say I am very pleased that you guys have decided to put the dil reward back in. I'm certain that was the right choice, I think this whole thing has gone a long way to restoring my faith in the devs.

Thanks!!
Ensign
# 2
11-14-2012, 04:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by maliusnight View Post
I just want to say I am very pleased that you guys have decided to put the dil reward back in. I'm certain that was the right choice, I think this whole thing has gone a long way to restoring my faith in the devs.

Thanks!!
Yes thank you for screwing up so much of the game and fixing the one part
Captain
# 3
11-14-2012, 05:53 PM
Please don't thank them. It's like thanking the mugger for leaving you bus change to get home.
Career Officer
# 4
11-14-2012, 05:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ajstoner View Post
Please don't thank them. It's like thanking the mugger for leaving you bus change to get home.
lmfao so very true
swimwear off risa not fixed
Quote:
Originally Posted by macronius View Post
This! Their ability to outdo their own failures is quite impressive. If only this power could be harnessed for good.
Quote:
Originally Posted by valoreah View Post
It's not their fault you feel trolled by the new ability to be immune to your disco ball, sorry'boutit.
Captain
# 5
11-14-2012, 05:55 PM
Yes, thank you cryptic for making it harder to grind dilithium.
Previously Alendiak
Daizen - Lvl 50 Engineer - Fleet Avenger
Selia - Lvl 50 Tactical - Fleet Avenger
Toval - Lvl 50 Tactical - Fleet Mogai
Survivor of Remus
# 6
11-14-2012, 06:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by daan2006 View Post
lmfao so very true
Yes thank you for taking half lol, oh and charging us more for everything. Players dont refine that much so will make it harder for you to get it, and on top of it will lower starbase requirements by 20% and will give you 50% less for each reward so if you think about it they raised starbase requirements by 30%.
Ensign
# 7
11-14-2012, 09:38 PM
Free game is free.
Career Officer
# 8
11-14-2012, 10:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ajstoner View Post
That's pretty much how I feel about the whole thing.

I do appreciate them adding it back, but after playing 1 STF I decided not to play another, or indeed anymore, and as a result to forget about the reputation system too.

So really they shot themselves in the foot and this reverse is just damage limitation.

Besides that, I am looking forward to playing the new content and think that New Romulus is a good update that I am very much looking forward to exploring. So yes, a "thank you" is in order, but it's not one of overwhelming gratitude like it could or should have been.

For Ship Charts and Videos - STARFISH1.CO.UK
Lieutenant
# 9
11-14-2012, 10:22 PM
They should have just left it like it was before Season 7. It wasn't broken at all. I assume they are tired of players buying Zen with dilithium. In the process of trying to control it, I hope they realize they are loosing quite few gold customers.

Actually in all fairness I played the fleet actions a lot today. It is not a bad way to get dilithium. It was pretty fun. I even got blown up a few times, Wish they would have actually made improvements to them. There were times I had to sit doing nothing waiting on enemy fleets to spawn. I am assuming that is why nobody liked them in the first place. While it says 20 to 30 minutes play time, you spend about 10 waiting on the spawns to happen.

Even with all my Season 7 criticisms, the 1440 dilithium reward for the fleet action is actually something they did right. Lowering it to 480 I doubt I will ever do another one, unless I need very rare loot drops for a new character.

Last edited by quickdraw74; 11-14-2012 at 10:52 PM.
Commander
# 10
11-14-2012, 10:54 PM
Guys once you hit tier 5 an elite stf will be worth more. How much more well 700+960=1660 thats 560 more dilithium per run. We came out of this way ahead. I understand your frustrated with cryptic or just that haters gotta hate. But please do the math. Do I feel for the "average" players who no longer gets 1440 for running SB24? I do I feel bad for them. But they need to get off the bench and join the STF team! Grinding up that rep is easy! You can even do it solo now using the defera invasion, if you so choose. But make it happen!