Ensign
WTF...they're doing? Private Queues are most important tool here....if you want to play only with your fleetmates, instead of some bunch of noobs only worth to make our playing runs a failure!!!!! Also, Private Queues are the only thing keeping PvP alive...since allow our fleets mates to challenge ourselves and prepare/do for inter-fleets challenges.

We want back them!!!!!!
Career Officer
# 2
11-15-2012, 02:32 AM
Dont be so dramatic...

It's temporary... Read the release notes.

It's written quite obvious.
My name may say "PWE member", but I will never be.
-NEVER Forget the Screwups and ignorance made towards the people who supported the game through 2011
Don't look silly, don't call it "Zen-Store" - Don't waste devs time, Post proper bug-reports
Lt. Commander
# 3
11-15-2012, 02:54 AM
What he said "It's temporary"(currently disabled) of course they are not taking them away for good, they probably want to test out the new dilithium rewards or something(they need stats to figure out if they should lower them). When I think about it, they maybe have that system reworked as well. That is not necessary a good thing, with the things we have seen so far.
Captain
# 4
11-15-2012, 02:28 PM
They disabled them because they broke them. Since S7 release players in private queues would frequently not be able to launch the queue, would have to leave i and reenter hoping that maybe it would work this time. Was a mess, that's why they are disabled. Probably going to take them a bit to fix whatever went wrong.