Captain
# 11
11-14-2012, 10:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by a3001 View Post
Res ipsa logitur, there will be no romulan lockbox!
We'll see. I've gotten to the point where I don't trust a single thing Cryptic tells us about future content.
Career Officer
# 12
11-14-2012, 10:22 PM
Quote:
flip flop any one?
swimwear off risa not fixed
system Lord Baal is dead
Quote:
Originally Posted by macronius View Post
This! Their ability to outdo their own failures is quite impressive. If only this power could be harnessed for good.
Captain
# 13
11-14-2012, 10:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by daan2006 View Post
flip flop any one?
Back in May 2010, KABC in L.A. ran a story about if you suffer from knee pains to wear flip flops. I guess there's a lot of knee problems at Cryptic.

"There is no problem in the universe that can't be solved with a bribe, a paid assassin, or an overpowered fighter." - Chubain from Jumpgate Evolution
Career Officer
# 14
11-14-2012, 10:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by darthstormstrike View Post
Back in May 2010, KABC in L.A. ran a story about if you suffer from knee pains to wear flip flops. I guess there's a lot of knee problems at Cryptic.
this most be very true
swimwear off risa not fixed
system Lord Baal is dead
Quote:
Originally Posted by macronius View Post
This! Their ability to outdo their own failures is quite impressive. If only this power could be harnessed for good.
Captain
# 15
11-14-2012, 10:58 PM
eh i think its just gonna go down the way the story is heading, with the romulan/reman refugees on new romulus leaning twards the federation and the Militaristic factions along with the Tal'Shiar to the KDF.

this way they both have a lore sense to be in both factions and to fight each other.

I just want my fraking Typhoon, and D'diredex....a Katana would be nice too (the sword not the ship)
Captain
# 16
11-15-2012, 02:19 PM
If season 8 is a beast like DStahl mentions, it might be that the KDF might finally be getting the much needed focus. He did mention that they might make a mini faction of the Romulans. The chances of a Romulan Lockbox is as likely as us getting a borg ship to fly.
Ensign
# 17
11-15-2012, 02:48 PM
Quote:
Interestingly enough, if we examine the quote verbatim:

(5:20:20 PM) dstahl: RE: D'deridex in a lockbox: That ship will be part of any future plan for a playable Romulan species and not a lockbox

It does not say there will not be a Romulan lockbox. It does say that the D'Deridex would not be in one.

Fascinating.

Tavok
Logic is the cement of our civilization with which we ascend from chaos using reason as our guide.

T'Plana-Hath
Matron of Vulcan Philosophy

Last edited by nagash2; 11-15-2012 at 03:16 PM.