> > > Hi Captains! The team continues to investigate an issue where some players may be stuck on a loading screen. We appreciate your continued patience! < < <
Jolan tru Captain!
Welcome to Legacy of Romulus!
If you have purchased a Legacy or Starter Pack, please see this thread for instructions on how to claim your items in-game. (Please see the yellow text in the linked thread for instructions on creating a Reman.) (Not seeing your pack in-game? Please see the lime-green text in the linked thread above for information.)
If you have additional questions about the Legacy or Starter pack, please read this FAQ.
Thanks SO MUCH for all your support, and we'll see you in-game!
- The Star Trek Online Team
"Login failed for unknown reason" error
Missing additional character slot for current/ lapsed Gold Members
Slow patching in the launcher
A bug that involved Romulan Liberated Borg captains and their skills once they chose an ally
1) What is the command that enables the view to follow the combatant shipp whereever it goes? I hate having to manually adjust the screen in battle...and hate not knowing where the other ship is once it goes off the screen.
2) I've noticed that when engaged with more than one ship, when the primary target is destroyed, sometimes the next ship will be automatically targeted...other times, it's not. What gives?
3) Sometimes if I double click on a ship, my ship will move in the direction of the ship...other times, it doesnt. What gives?
4) I have dilithium...where can I refine it?
5) I have 20 slots for duty officers but I only have 5 (level 23 Commander), and it appears that the only way I can acquire more duty officers is to buy them with zen? Is this the only? Is there another way?
6) Are EV suits only purchaseable with refined dilithium?
1) That would be your Camera type under Options -> Controsl -> Space -> Camera Type -> Follow Target or Chase. The 'X' keep is a camera target lock key bind.
2) That would be Warp Core Breach (i.e. ship blows up). The biggger the ship, teh bigger and more power the explosion it will be. Distance from the explosion and Shields will reduce damage to nearby ships. It boils down to...it depends.
3) Double click a ship doesn't steer your ship. If you press Left+Right mouse buttons, you ships will steer in the direction of your camera is pointing.
4) I (Inventory) -> Assets tab -> Refine Dilithium button.
5) You can get more DOFF from teh C-Store. But also as rewards for completing certain DOFF mission and chains, your can also recruit more DOFF from PErsonnel Officer in teh NW building on the Starfleet Academy campus. There are also A Vulcan, Telerite and Andorian Personnel Officer which have mission to recruite DOFF of that specie at SFA
6) You can get a Free EV suit in the "The 2800" series of missions in the DS9 sector area When you are Captain or thereabouts. Therw also should be a glut of Enviormental Suits on the Exchange that you can purchase for Energy Credits.
An addendum to 6: The reward boxes from most Nukara missions give more environmental suits than anything else. This is where the glut of them on the exchange comes from. Between the free one from Boldly they Rode and the tons of freebies on Nukara, there's no reason to ever buy one for the exorbitant Dilithium prices (except maybe the cheap second hand model if you didn't keep your free one and don't want to replay a fairly long mission to get a replacement).
I have a newbie query and since I've not been around long enough to start my own threads, I hope I may be pardoned for attaching the query here.
When my character made Lt. Commander, the Admiral rewarded him with a "free ship". No idea how to get a free ship, claim the free ship, etc. I will say, my little Light Cruiser is finding it difficult in some of these later missions I'm doing, though I'm still learning.
At Earth Space Dock, go to the shipyard: from the transporter rooms, go right, past Admiral Quin's office to the second room in the south-east quarter, take the turbolift at the back. In the shipyard, go down the stairs and to the table on the right.
You'll be able to choose from the Cruiser, Escort, and Science Vessel. Set the rank selection to Lt. commander to filter down to what you can pick. There's some C-store ships you can't choose from as well.
Once you choose your ship, there's a Ship Selection Officer back up the stairs to switch to it (you can also move your equipment over here), and a Ship Customization Officer near him to customize its appearance.