Cryptic Studios Team
We will be bringing the Tribble server down for maintenance to apply a new update.
ST.25.20121026a.15

General:
  • Updated the Embassy System:
    • Updated the description of the Diplomacy Tier 2 Unlock.
    • The Inter-Fleet Shuttle project now properly unlocks at Tier 2 Embassy.
    • All Embassy Tier Unlocks have had their descriptions updated.
  • Romulan Reputation Ability Points now have an icon.
  • Corrected a typo in Romulan Plasma Torpedo project.
  • Removed references to "Adapted Omega" from the Omega system Tier 5 Tier-Up Unlock description.
    • There is no Adapted Omega, only MACO and Honor Guard.
  • Resolved an issue that caused all Foundry missions to display as unqualified for the Investigate Officer Reports daily mission.
  • Added menu options to access your ship and shuttle interiors individually.
  • The Dilithium reward has been removed from the Chart the B'Tran Cluster, Vice Admiral - Daily, mission.
  • All Embassy and Reputation item rewards should now be Bind on Pickup, with a few, very rare exceptions.
  • The Epohh research Duty Officer mission now correctly rewards 3 Epohh research on critical success.
  • Existing Reman datalogs have been converted into Romulan Marks.
    • The conversion rate is 5 marks to 1 datalog.
Captain
# 2
11-09-2012, 10:08 PM
ROFLMFAO B'tran really? Wow. Here lets just get this over with.

Fast ways to make dil for future nerfage.

1) Contraband from KDF marauding doffing
2) Breen dailies are pretty darn quick. One is just a single dialog tree that is an exploit right?
3) KDF Patrol bonus daily that applies to two other dil missions that can't be intended
4) STFs are giving out dilithium might want to make sure thats not a bug
5) Advanced orion slavers can get you some Contraband too, obviously an exploit
6) KDF PvP dailies can all mostly be done at the same time! Just like B'tran

Last edited by bareel; 11-09-2012 at 10:45 PM.
Career Officer
# 3
11-09-2012, 10:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by zer0niusrex View Post
  • Removed references to "Adapted Omega" from the Omega system Tier 5 Tier-Up Unlock description.
    • There is no Adapted Omega, only MACO and Honor Guard
And here I was looking forward to getting another set for both toons; oh well, least I have the passives to work towards.
Click to visit Subspace-Radio
Twitter | Blog | Original Join Date: Dec 2007 | Gaming Setup | Raptr Profile | Gamer DNA
The opinions expressed in my posts are my own views and do not reflect on any other entity(s) or person(s) I may or may not represent at the time.

Last edited by th3xr34p3r; 11-09-2012 at 10:15 PM.
Career Officer
# 4
11-09-2012, 10:20 PM
Quote:
  • The Dilithium reward has been removed from the Chart the B'Tran Cluster, Vice Admiral - Daily, mission.

Seriously? This was necessary?

Career Officer
# 5
11-09-2012, 10:24 PM
Quote:
We will be bringing the Tribble server down for maintenance to apply a new update.
ST.25.20121026a.15

[*]The Dilithium reward has been removed from the Chart the B'Tran Cluster, Vice Admiral - Daily, mission.
REALLY?

Why not just remove all the Dilithium from the system? Now the only ones remaining are 1440 or less per mission.

You can't force people to spend more time in your game by removing rewards. It then becomes a waste of time and you'll see fewer players, not more.
Captain
# 6
11-09-2012, 10:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bareel View Post
ROFLMFAO B'tran really? Wow. Here lets just get this over with.

Fast ways to make dil for future nerfage.

1) Contraband from KDF marauding doffing
2) Breen dailies are pretty darn quick. One is just a single dialog tree that is an exploit right?
3) KDF Patrol bonus daily that applies to two other dil missions that can't be intended
4) STFs are giving out dilithium might want to make sure thats not a bug
Holy cow it time to roll more KDF toons - they now have soo many dilth gathering missions its really going to be an all out player war with the majority of Feds angry as hell when they find out just how many KDF mission for dilth there are - and over-lap

Most KDF can roll the same dilthium missions at the same time in Ker'ret - like lucky charm, killing feds, stealing enemy resources - I have to check the proper names and all the rest.

There are full time guys flying the Advanced orion slavers pulling in Hundreds and hundreds of contraband per day - those slavers are insane.
Starfleet Veteran
# 7
11-09-2012, 10:33 PM
Quote:
The Dilithium reward has been removed from the Chart the B'Tran Cluster, Vice Admiral - Daily, mission.
You gotta be kidding me.

What is the reasoning behind this?
post a comment on this webzone if you want a pizza roll
Rihannsu
# 8
11-09-2012, 10:38 PM
Why don't you just get rid of Dilithium altogether from playing the game, so we have to pay to do anything? It's what you guys really want, right?
Career Officer
# 9
11-09-2012, 10:43 PM
Srsly, removing Dili from B'Tran, why?!?
Hi, my name is: Elim Garak, Former Cardassian Oppressor

LTS, here since...when did this game launch again?
Republic Veteran
# 10
11-09-2012, 10:44 PM
Have to agree with most of the posts here. While New Romulus/Mol'Rihan and the new sector are great additions, the grinds are getting ridiculous. Now there are more things to grind for (and more on the way by most accounts) and less ways to get *some* of the things we need. The grinding is going to take MUCH longer and it will quickly become too monotonous and folks will start leaving more often. This B'Tran change is just the latest insult what with also having to deal with the higher dilithium costs for doff exchanges, the major changes/extensions to the STF grinds, the crazy dilithium costs associated with crafting and so on.

Once upon a time, I used to spend a fortune in the C-Store. I'm a completionist and wanted every ship/special console, every outfit, every bridge/variant. Now I rarely spend actual money and grind for dilithium to sell for points to get ships. The last ship I got was the Armitage. I've been saving my allotments towards getting ONE of the bundle packs but its taking forever. And now I'm not grinding for the ships because I'm grinding for the fleet stuff and will soon be grinding for the reputation stuff... I've yet to come close to getting my first fleet ship due to all the grinding for everything else.

While I can understand adding grinds in the attempt to extend the life of an account (keep the folks always grinding, strip the rewards down so they'll have to grind for far longer, keep the money coming in) this is going to backfire.

I'm actually okay with the additional grinds but the game should be adding MORE rewards and many MORE ways to gather resources instead of cutting them down. Cutting down these resources (and not adding more) will make the task seem insurmountable.

I have a lifetime account with over a dozen VAs and even before these new changes hitting holodeck all I do is grind now.

Seems forever since I actually just played the game. You know, for fun.

::shakes head:: Maybe its time for another break.