Career Officer
# 11
11-15-2012, 03:01 AM
The Borg are really fast in Ker'rat as well, if you manage to go to full impulse they chase you down faster than you can get away.
A contract is a contract...(but only between Ferengi).
Career Officer
# 12
11-15-2012, 03:10 AM
Have said it before; will probably say it again.

I don't have a particular problem with the difficulty.

What I do loathe is the respawn timer. Fine - give the Borg the stupid ability to set your hull on (plasma) fire, even when they're no-where near you, and one-shot players until the whole team are in respawn oblivion. I don't like it, but if you must make the Borg even more uber YOU NEED TO NERF THE RESPAWN TIMER!!

STAR TREK BATTLES - HIGH DPS PLAYERS NEED NOT APPY
Captain
# 13
11-15-2012, 04:53 AM
Now that it has been mentioned I havent flown one of my cannon ships lately, perhaps they did modify weapon power drain that would make alot of sense.
Empire Veteran
# 14
11-15-2012, 05:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by reyan01 View Post
e team are in respawn oblivion. I don't like it, but if you must make the Borg even more uber YOU NEED TO NERF THE RESPAWN TIMER!!
They were some players who were asking for it. You might want to use search, and send your frustration to them via PM or call them out in a thread
How to really behave in online forums with developers

Commander
# 15
11-15-2012, 05:13 AM
They seemed just the same as the borg I blew up last season. If you've not played STFs in a realllly long time the plasma dots much more impressive now and torps behave a little differently. But its been that way for months.

Mostly I think its that the people like me with MK XII everything ever builds are not running nearly as many pugs as we use to. I spent yesterday making a sheadload of dil and purple consoled in SB 24 and Gorn field instead. I think i ran maybe 3 stfs 2 of which where the new one and my thought was generally "wow these guys are worse than normal" referring to the players.
Captain
# 16
11-15-2012, 05:51 AM
Me and a fleetmate had a go at Khitomer accord space elite last night, we did'nt get the optional, not the end of world. However when it came to Donatra we had to give up, it might have been a bug we don't know, but we were constantly getting nailed by her and not in a good way, it was like insta death every five seconds with damage hits on us of 85k, 90k and even 108k damage. I've got to give credit to the team, they did well to stay as long they did but for all our efforts we could not kill her, after a long list of injuries ( we'd run out of repair components) we all realized that to fight any longer would make our ships combat ineffective we all decided to take the hour ban and called it a day after 1 and a half hours of dismal failure.

Has Donatra been made too powerful or is it a bug?

If Donatra has been made over powered, it's going to put me off playing khitomer elite.
She needs nerfing slightly
Commander
# 17
11-15-2012, 05:59 AM
i exploded yesterday during an stf and i was like WTF
What ? Calaway.
Captain
# 18
11-15-2012, 06:25 AM
I confess I was among those requesting harder STFs however I did not ask for 1 shot kills, I was looking for something more along the lines of what Onslaught was like on Tribble before season 7 went live.
Career Officer
# 19
11-15-2012, 06:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by notapwefan View Post
They were some players who were asking for it. You might want to use search, and send your frustration to them via PM or call them out in a thread
Hardly constructive since both require breaking of the forum rules.

STAR TREK BATTLES - HIGH DPS PLAYERS NEED NOT APPY
Lieutenant
# 20
11-15-2012, 07:55 AM
The feraking point is THEY CHANGED LOADS of stuff and are LIEING to us about it. I want a full breakdown of all the actual changes made.