Cryptic Studios Team
# 11
11-15-2012, 09:55 AM
Ya, again, sorry about this guys. It's really not meant to be this difficult. If you can do it now, great! If not, don't worry, it will be fixed in a future patch (hopefully next week's).
Only YOU can prevent forum fires!

Career Officer
# 12
11-15-2012, 10:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacofangs View Post
Ya, again, sorry about this guys. It's really not meant to be this difficult. If you can do it now, great! If not, don't worry, it will be fixed in a future patch (hopefully next week's).
Really, it's not so bad. It's doable, just difficult. Nothing wrong with a challenge.
Career Officer
# 13
11-15-2012, 10:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacofangs View Post
Thanks Taco, speaking on geometry will it be possible to add a slider to the options to allow client side geometry scaling based on user preference? would allow users to balance it with performance per pc build.
Click to visit Subspace-Radio
Twitter | Blog | Original Join Date: Dec 2007 | Gaming Setup | Raptr Profile | Gamer DNA
The opinions expressed in my posts are my own views and do not reflect on any other entity(s) or person(s) I may or may not represent at the time.
Ensign
# 14
11-15-2012, 10:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by th3xr34p3r View Post
Thanks Taco, speaking on geometry will it be possible to add a slider to the options to allow client side geometry scaling based on user preference? would allow users to balance it with performance per pc build.
kinda like dx11 tesalation you gave us dx11 compatability a while back so hopefuly this would be addable

Last edited by herrisdevio; 11-15-2012 at 10:13 AM.
Rihannsu
# 15 Alternate Method
11-18-2012, 04:53 PM
Use a covershield, jump on top of it, then jump to the accolade. No covershield, ask a friend for help but remember to deteam
Starfleet Veteran
# 16
11-18-2012, 05:28 PM
I did this the other day after a couple of attempts. On the last rock before you repeatedly the fall down, face the wall and double tap Q to sideways roll to the next rock. Finding that last point is tricky though. Just tap forward while hugging the wall. Then use your mouse to turn to face the wall. Then double tap Q.
Federation Bushrangers
Federation & Imperial Bushrangers
Looking for an Australian/New Zealand fleet?
www.bushrangers.net