Rihannsu
# 1 Borg Faction
11-14-2012, 10:15 PM
Ok so i keed seeing ppl in chat say they wany borg ships. So i started thinking....
We started out with Fed (for the Fed fadtion) and Klink (for the Klink faction) ships. Then we got Ferengi, Cardassian and Dominion ships, but NO Romulan ships. So I am thinking that we will never get a Ferengi, Cardassion or Dominion faction because it would not be right to have the enemy faction in your ship. So that is why we have yet to get a Romulan lockbox. Because we are destined to get the long waited and desired Romulan faction. Soooo back to my opening topic. To those who want the Borg ship. I have a wonderous idea. What if (since the Lifetime subs are Borg) the Borg faction was a Lifer perk?? I mean how could it not be. If they made the Borg faction for everyone, the lifers who paid 300 bucks, will be punched in the face. So what a perfect idea??? By the way, this all came from a NON-lifer
Captain
# 2
11-14-2012, 10:27 PM
No. And that's coming from a lifer.
Republic Veteran
# 3
11-14-2012, 10:29 PM
No.

The Borg have no individuality or free will. Playing as an actual Borg would be that you log in and watch the character do things as directed by the Collective with no control in what your character does. I'd rather not.
Career Officer
# 4
11-14-2012, 10:31 PM
Not this dead horse again. I second the "No." as another lifer. Motion to veto this suggestion is carried.
Career Officer
# 5
11-14-2012, 10:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by zenzenarimasen View Post
No.

The Borg have no individuality or free will. Playing as an actual Borg would be that you log in and watch the character do things as directed by the Collective with no control in what your character does. I'd rather not.
they forget the queen to controll them all to rule them all to rule all life but the kazon!!!!!
swimwear off risa not fixed
system Lord Baal is dead
Quote:
Originally Posted by valoreah View Post
It's not their fault you feel trolled by the new ability to be immune to your disco ball, sorry'boutit.
Empire Veteran
# 6
11-14-2012, 10:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by zenzenarimasen View Post
No.

Does this mean that if we get a Borg faction Cryptic would have to ban anyone in that faction for botting?
Man is a gaming animal. He must always be trying to get the better in something or other.
Warning, this poster tends to talk nonsensically when caffine levels fall below 80%.
Rihannsu
# 7
11-14-2012, 10:54 PM
The queen gives the orders. She does not controld them that deep to the point of you just watching the screen.
Republic Veteran
# 8
11-14-2012, 10:57 PM
Here we go again... i'll just leave this http://youtu.be/Eal4fep7pK4?t=23s

Captain
# 9
11-14-2012, 11:17 PM
I can't wait to experience the Borg Social Zone
I personally want a Star Trek game that is actually Star Trek. On a qualitative level that could be a lot of different things for a lot of different people. But on a quantitative level, if the developers were to watch star trek and make the game like what they see, then at least it will be a shot in the right direction, as far as I am concerned.
Captain
# 10
11-14-2012, 11:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kandyman2012 View Post
The queen gives the orders. She does not controld them that deep to the point of you just watching the screen.
The Borg are not individuals. So you have to stand there and watch the screen until the rest of your group logs in. You can't be 1 of 1. And you don't get to pick your number. So you will be 142 of 178. And if only 177 of you are logged in, you have to wait until 63 of 178 logs in but he's too busy offline. So you can't play. THAT IS THE BORG FACTION FOR YOU.

"There is no problem in the universe that can't be solved with a bribe, a paid assassin, or an overpowered fighter." - Chubain from Jumpgate Evolution