Lieutenant
# 1 Price of Vesta bundle
11-15-2012, 03:09 AM
I cant be the only one that thinks that its alittle bit too expensive.. I mean I understand that they need to make money but 5000 zen for a bundle?! Why not sell them individually? Ive asked about this on EVERY ask cryptic and when they finally bring it to the game they overcharge for it. Thanks but no thanks great looking ship, but I have more important things to spend that kind of money on.
Career Officer
# 2
11-15-2012, 03:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by deutchcraft View Post
I cant be the only one that thinks that its alittle bit too expensive.. I mean I understand that they need to make money but 5000 zen for a bundle?! Why not sell them individually? Ive asked about this on EVERY ask cryptic and when they finally bring it to the game they overcharge for it. Thanks but no thanks great looking ship, but I have more important things to spend that kind of money on.
They are sold individually. 2500 Zen each.
Quote:
Originally Posted by robdmc View Post
Remember, this place [Captain's Table] is so desolate that upon entering the Aenigma Nebula you will be prompted with a warp out box because the game thinks you flew there by mistake.
Captain
# 3
11-15-2012, 03:24 AM
they do sell them individually, but they're $25 each. My problem is that every thing is way too expensive in general in the C-store.
$25 for a ship
$11.25 for 10 keys for a lotto box
$10 for 10 shared bank slots
$6 just to play as a Klingon on the Fed side
$5 for a single costume
$3 for a vanity pet

Its ridiculous how little you get for how much your paying. the only things that really seem worth the money are the bundle packs, and even then it's kind of iffy. Over all though nothing really seems worth it to me and that's even with a $5 a month stippend. They should really rework a lot of the C-store items to be better quality rather than just using your love of trek to gouge your wallet.
Captain
# 4
11-15-2012, 03:28 AM
I know this is the new ship but surely it should be the same price as the oddy bundle and Bortas Bundle (Which is 4000 Zen I think)
I for one am not a fan of it and will stick with my star cruiser I for one am less and less in game and don't see the point in buying zen when there is so much overlooked( Like no new KDF ships) so unless things start getting fixed and more useful products are added I won't be buying much Zen.

Also Wish Cryptic would release a MU bridge after all having a MU ship with a standard federaton bridge is boring would love to see the terran empire symbol on my bridge and also on the hull
Captain
# 5
11-15-2012, 03:30 AM
With how the ship looks, Cryptic should pay me before I use it... 5000 Zen... PR MONTH.
My name may say "PWE member", but I will never be.
-NEVER Forget the Screwups and ignorance made towards the people who supported the game through 2011
Don't look silly, don't call it "Zen-Store" - Don't waste devs time, Post proper bug-reports - I don't like Gekos