Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Lt. Commander
# 1 F.a.o
11-15-2012, 07:29 AM
my ingame chat is still not working Branflakes.

also, since season 7 was launched in my fleet holdings it says i have contributed 12 of 12 medical duty officers and should say "Filled"
but it is still asking me to contribute medical officers so when i try to go and contribute an officer it just hangs.now i know what you might be thinking " the officer you are trying to contribute mat be on assignment" but he isn't, i already thought of that.

this also happens to other required officers in the fleet holdings,and some other stuff such as medical supplies and so forth, i can't give anymore because it already has the required amount.

so as a result, i can't complete anything.

please advise

thank you
Lt. Commander
# 2
11-15-2012, 10:13 AM
here is a picture of what i'm on about:

http://i546.photobucket.com/albums/h...ration/1-3.jpg
Career Officer
# 3
11-15-2012, 10:18 AM
Hey Bauer, my fleet had the same problem. I think it's a result of the starbase projects being adjusted when S7 hit and open projects were affected.

However, once we filled in the other parts of the project (like the empty "Fleet Marks" in your pic) the project was completed and started ticking down.

I hope this helps.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Member since November 2009... I think.
(UFP) Vice Admiral T'Phira, Ragnarok Fleet - Head of Logistics Division; Captain Selena, Ragnarok Fleet; Captain Altecha, Ragnarok Fleet; Captain K'Kera, Ragnarok Fleet
(KDF) Lieutenant General Vokno (aka Lady Vokno); Lieutenant General Raylene
Former PWE Community Team Lead
# 4
11-15-2012, 10:20 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bauer6 View Post
here is a picture of what i'm on about:

http://i546.photobucket.com/albums/h...ration/1-3.jpg
This is a known issue that we hope to have solved soon. If you fill up your fleet marks, it will complete and start the timer.

As for you chat, chat's up and running so I suspect that it may be certain settings you have, or the tab your chat is set to. Press [ESC] and take a look at your chat settings and then sure your using the correct tab.

EDIT: Ninja'd by altechachan. Thanks, altechachan! Chat help should still solve your other issue

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Brandon "BranFlakes" Felczer | Former Community Team Lead for Perfect World Entertainment
Cryptic Studios Team
# 5
11-15-2012, 10:22 AM
This is a display issue only. Those "Contribute" buttons don't actually allow you to contribute any additional Duty Officers, nor do they reward you with Fleet Credits.

If you fill in the remaining contribution requirements (like Fleet Marks in the picture above), the project will kick off automatically, same as always.

While we had hoped to get this straightened out in time for launch, it does not have any impact on gameplay other than the UI display. The functionality is unchanged, and working as intended. Once all existing Projects have been slotted and ran (in probably a week or less), this UI issue will no longer exist.

Edit: DOH! Sniped by a breakfast cereal!
-=-=-=-=-=-
Jeremy Randall
Cryptic - Systems Design
"Play smart!"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Me
Kurland here...