Career Officer
Now that the super easy and fast Officer Reports (Daily) is gone where should I park my Alts for easy/fast Dil generation? Just doing the SFA Midterm for 480 just ain't doing it when I used to get 1920 each alt at SFA each day.
Sometimes I think I play STO just to have stuff to rant about on the forums!

Career Officer
# 2
11-15-2012, 01:22 PM
No more free dilithium for you. Try playing the game for it.

Check out my Foundry missions:
Standalone - The Great Escape - The Galaxy's Fair - Purity I: Of Denial - Return to Oblivion
The Defenders - Duritanium Man - The Improbable Bulk - [WIP] Commander Rihan
Empire Veteran
# 3
11-15-2012, 01:27 PM
Just about anywhere. Just buy zen and exchange it. You can make millions of dilithium per day!
Captain
# 4
11-15-2012, 01:34 PM
yea no more easy parking, but in a side note, selling zen makes fast and much Dilithium, good place to get it is the surveys.
Republic Veteran
# 5
11-15-2012, 01:36 PM
I find it disturbing that actually playing the game isn't easy for you...
Captain
# 6
11-15-2012, 01:38 PM
On a more serious note: Cryptic hates your alt characters. Given the new and improved time commitments necessary to gain the full daily limit on dil which each character will need to gain access to decent gear in your own lifetime, apparently we are only supposed to play one character at a time now.

Conclusion: Cryptic wants you to stop buying new character slots. Oblige them.
Career Officer
# 7
11-15-2012, 02:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by daedalus304 View Post
yea no more easy parking, but in a side note, selling zen makes fast and much Dilithium, good place to get it is the surveys.
I find the Duty Officer system to be a nice, easy source of Dilithium. Especially if you have a Fed and Klingon plus account storage.

Also, surveys are only good if you can do them! I keep getting disqualified, although I suspect its due to my job (publishing).
Updated 2/11/13! Buying Zen with Energy Credits | Upgrading Duty Officers without Dilithium.
Q&A Presents: Maui Online! My friends' radioshow/podcast Computers, with occasional forays into astronomy.
Career Officer
# 8
11-15-2012, 02:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by momaw View Post
On a more serious note: Cryptic hates your alt characters. Given the new and improved time commitments necessary to gain the full daily limit on dil which each character will need to gain access to decent gear in your own lifetime, apparently we are only supposed to play one character at a time now.

Conclusion: Cryptic wants you to stop buying new character slots. Oblige them.
i actually see it as the exact opposite

by setting a hard line of "You Can only do this much a day" it encourages people to make/play there KDF alts along with Captains of other specializations
Captain
# 9
11-15-2012, 02:53 PM
Quote:

by setting a hard line of "You Can only do this much a day" it encourages people to make/play there KDF alts along with Captains of other specializations
Not being able to get gear if you don;t ignore your alts is not in any way shape or form the oppossitte, nor can it be.
Career Officer
# 10
11-15-2012, 02:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thenumber55 View Post

Same with only being able to refine so much in a day. I can max out refining on one character, go to another, refine to max, sell it for 1:25 on the exchange (very safe as nobody will be crazy enough to offer 1 Zen for 25 Dilithium), repeat, then go back to my first character to cancel the impossible sales. This effectively lets me transfer Dilithium between characters.

Very nice, very useful ^_^
Updated 2/11/13! Buying Zen with Energy Credits | Upgrading Duty Officers without Dilithium.
Q&A Presents: Maui Online! My friends' radioshow/podcast Computers, with occasional forays into astronomy.