Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Career Officer
# 1 1000 Day ship
01-29-2013, 12:07 PM
Hi,

i dismissed my 1000 day ship and i can't get it back because I have no token. Is that a bug? I dont know that I can't claim it again. With other characters it is possible to claim it, but not with my main character.

Please help
Career Officer
# 2
01-31-2013, 11:54 PM
It is not possible to get that 1000 day ship token again? Or that ship?
Starfleet Veteran
# 3
01-31-2013, 11:59 PM
Go to your shipyard contact. before clicking the option to view the available ships look at the otherdialog options. One should say I need another **** ship. click than and you will get another token.
Actualy reading things pefore posting will make you look smarter than yelling loudly. Reading comprehension is aparently a lost art.

Not everything you see on the internet is true - Abriham Lincoln
Career Officer
# 4
02-01-2013, 02:25 AM
WoW! Thanks, it was the "Shuttle Information" npc, it has the option to get token again, but only for the captains shuttle. There is nothing about other ships. But i try this and wow i get token for captain shuttle AND the 1000 day chimera. I think it a problem of german translation ingame.

very thanks.
Starfleet Veteran
# 5
02-01-2013, 02:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by godzilla2755 View Post
WoW! Thanks, it was the "Shuttle Information" npc, it has the option to get token again, but only for the captains shuttle. There is nothing about other ships. But i try this and wow i get token for captain shuttle AND the 1000 day chimera. I think it a problem of german translation ingame.

very thanks.
no problem.
Actualy reading things pefore posting will make you look smarter than yelling loudly. Reading comprehension is aparently a lost art.

Not everything you see on the internet is true - Abriham Lincoln