Go Back   Star Trek Online > Information and Discussion > Star Trek Online General Discussion
Login

Ensign
Cyptic/PWE lets get two polls feedback from your fourm community. Make is simply one vote per account. Was STFs/ dil systems better before or after S7 and take some data from that please. I would like to see some fact numbers other then what your current data is telling you what we want or if not make your data public so we can review it also since we are paying your salaries.
Lieutenant
# 2
11-15-2012, 09:36 AM
They don't care enough to put out such effort. They won't bother to even respond to us in these forums anymore. They know we are on to them. Anything they say that isn't the whole unmitigated truth, backed with facts, is going to be torn apart by us in moments.
Career Officer
# 3
11-15-2012, 09:38 AM
even if they did a POLL like polls of the past any one with more then one account can vote more then ones on any thing
Quote:
Originally Posted by macronius View Post
This! Their ability to outdo their own failures is quite impressive. If only this power could be harnessed for good.
Quote:
Originally Posted by valoreah View Post
It's not their fault you feel trolled by the new ability to be immune to your disco ball, sorry'boutit.
Starfleet Veteran
# 4
11-15-2012, 09:40 AM
This is a pointless exercise. Firstly, not all players come to the forum. Secondly, people who are always more likely to express displeasure than joy when it comes to written feedback. Lastly, the biggest indication of whether the changes have been accepted will be the C-Store sales, and the number of Jem'Hadar bug dropping doesn't seem to have decreased from the alerts I see in-game.
Commander
# 5
11-15-2012, 09:41 AM
"Whatever happened to the good old days when gamers were all naive teenagers and not cynical adults wise to ways of the world and business!?" - Cryptic
Starfleet Veteran
# 6
11-15-2012, 09:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by atomictiki View Post
"Whatever happened to the good old days when gamers were all naive teenagers and not cynical adults wise to ways of the world and business!?" - Cryptic
I wish I was a teenager!! Oh, what I could do back then with the knowledge I had now!!