Ensign
Please DEV's stop the disconnects and the lag. I love this game and have spent a small fortune on it . I love the days before free to play, but I understand why it had to be changed to F2P. But please buy more servers or space or ISP's , just stop the disconnects and lag, that has made this game a pain to play and enjoy.

Thanks
Ensign
# 2
04-29-2013, 10:54 AM
I timed my 2 hour "adventure" today.... 2 hours of "game"... 15 minutes actual play, rest was waiting and loading to connect/disconnect... good job dev team, good job!
"I condemn false prophets, the effort to take away the power of rational decision, to drain people of their free will and a hell of a lot of money in the bargain. Religions vary in their degree of idiocy, but I reject them all."
Gene Roddenberry (1921-1991)
Empire Veteran
# 3
04-29-2013, 01:52 PM
I was having the same problem, I bought a new computer and the problem went away
Career Officer
# 4
04-29-2013, 02:15 PM
Yes its nice to have the open Neverwinter Beta here, it will be fun to be cryptics 2nd game, i only feel sorry for Champions Online
Commander
# 5
04-30-2013, 03:12 PM
I am so tired of the disconnects. We've been complaining about it for longer than I've been playing this game. At this point, PWE just plain won't fix it.
---------------------------------------------------
Sadly, I will NOT become a lifetime member due to PWE's absolutely horrid "customer service." If PWE corrects this, then I will reassess.