Rihannsu
# 91
11-15-2012, 11:47 AM
I guess I'll try this here...in no particular order..

Dear Ask Cryptic,

Why isn't the Foundry able to be used to create Private PVP maps yet?

Every Season PVP gets placed on the Possible updates block, only to get put asside, are you ignoring PVP?

Why can't Omega Marks be earned via Ker'rat, Ortha, etc..?

A few months back (might have been a year ago) a new open PVP situation reguarding Klingons attacking convoys in non Klingon space and Federation players being given the oppertunity to assist the Convoys. What ever happened to that?

Do you actually have an update on when new PVP updates are going to be worked on?

Signed by a concerned PVPer,
Teapower/Web Death/Kilawpilath
You think that your beta test was bad?
Think about this:
American Football has been in open beta for 144 years. ~Kotaku
Ensign
# 92
11-15-2012, 11:49 AM
It is really to hard to make androian antennas moving like caitian tail ? And the bug making officers levitating above their chairs in bridge view will be fixed soon ?
Career Officer
# 93 Choose Me :D
11-15-2012, 11:49 AM
Question:

Are there any new bridge or interior packs, similar to the Belfast interior, being planned for release in the near future?

Are there any plans to allow for ship interior customization in the near future?

Thanks!
Career Officer
# 94
11-15-2012, 11:51 AM
Will Miracle Worker actually ever work Miracles?
Currently Engineering Team will heal broken subsystems but Miracle Worker does not, is it possible that could be added to the ability? At the moment it doesn't really seem to live up to its name when a regular eng team fixes the problems your miracle worker cannot.
Career Officer
# 95
11-15-2012, 11:51 AM
I recently started to play another game and they award bonus things for subscribers. Have you ever considered giving +x% in the way of fleet marks, omega marks or other currencies to your subscribers as an added perk? I get that you want STO to be a grindfest but it would be nice to have a way to lessen it even slightly for your subscribers.
http://www.the-bums.com
Career Officer
# 96
11-15-2012, 11:53 AM
With this new reputation system, won't there be conflicts between whether players will give to fleet projects, vs keeping resources for themselves to rank up on the reputation?

With the dilithium level cap staying where it is, and more things requiring dilithium aka player's time to obtain.
Don't you see this as a conflict of interest here?

Won't fleet projects suffer? This could cause some conflict within fleets. Some might even boot under performing fleet members.
Some might start booting players who don't have the money to buy zen to exchange for dilithium.
I believe some fleets are already feeling the strain.

What is the solution to this, other than purchasing zen every week ?
New Rule: Stop saying taking out content improves the game, That's like saying: We're taking out the crap you were forced to play for the past three years.
Empire Veteran
# 97
11-15-2012, 11:55 AM
1) is a redo of Terradome on schedule?

2) When I log out or enter an STF (ect ect) while in certain places like the starbase, i am not where I logged out. Is that intentional? a
Same thing as well I transpwarp to starbase. When I leave the starbase zone, i don't end up in eta erandi, i end up where I transwarped from. I understand why this is happening but is there a plan to fix this in the near future?

3) About a year ago the devs were working on a fix for pets to not be around a ship when it was exploding. If they detected a ship was about to have a warp core breach they would leave the area and when the ship exploded they would resume what they where doing. The devs said it would take a bit longer because it required a programmer to fix it. It has been a year. Any news?

4) I never hear a definite "kdf content fix on the horizon". I only hear of the "possibility". When "this happens" and if "this happens". When will we know definetly if there is going to be a kdf upgrade?
Career Officer
# 98
11-15-2012, 11:57 AM
I just recently purchased the Vesta pack and am very pleased with the the ship.

But one thing bothers me, why wasn't a Vesta bridge included like one was with the Odyssey pack? They both cost the same.
New Rule: Stop saying taking out content improves the game, That's like saying: We're taking out the crap you were forced to play for the past three years.
Career Officer
# 99
11-15-2012, 12:02 PM
Q: Are there any plans to revamp the old fleet actions?
They feel a little outdated and chaotic compared to the newer fleet missions introduced with Season 6.

Q: Could you please consider upping the amount of fleet marks that the Officer of the Watch
daily gives? It would help our small fleet a lot!

Q: Any chance of getting more maps like "Colony Invasion"?
I really like that mission, especially with the random enemies, and it's quite fast.

Thank you for reading my questions

Storm
------------------------------------------------
Joined in March, 2011. Lifer since December, 2011.
Starfleet Veteran
# 100
11-15-2012, 12:05 PM
1) Will we ever see the ship interior customization and ship functionality that was discussed back during the releases of seasons 2 & 3 where we as captains could chose the style of the interior, crew uniforms, etc, & being able to have access to things like the bank, the exchange, etc from our ship interior, or to even plot a course from our bridge?

2)Will we ever be able to promote a bridge officer to First Officer, or to Captain? It would be nice to be able to promote at least one to captain and maybe be able to give them one of your old ships and be able to call them into battle as a reinforcement ability... Just saying.

3)Is there any plans to make the fleet system a bit more personalized? Ie. being able to assign members positions and duties within the fleet, having a enlisted list where it would show the fleet members/ their position within the fleet/ the officers under their command, and how many ships are assigned to the fleet? This would also work for the promoting of an officer to captain by listing who they report to.

4) Have you guys ever considered bring out a ship pack to the Z store that included ships know to the cannon universe but not yet in the game? Ie. Ship pack that includes the Ambassador, Norway, Constellation, Strider, Apollo (Refit), The Original Steamrunner, & the Proxima (Refit) Classes? It would be a great way to get them into the game without having to write a mission script to support their entrance. This is more for us hard core Trek fans.

Sorry I've never asked before so I have a lot of questions...

Dammit Jim, I'm a doctor not an escalator!!!

www.101stsovereignfleet.yolasite.com

Last edited by mtgraves83; 11-15-2012 at 12:34 PM.
Closed Thread