Career Officer
# 101
11-15-2012, 01:07 PM
Will Terradome eventually be added to the PvE queue?

Are any non-borg STFs (for Omega Marks) planned for the future?

Can EDC be added to the Dilithium Exchange, so that Zen/Dilithium/EDC can all be easily exchanged without having to use contraband as an EDC exchange currency?

Will the Reman underground in New Romulus eventually become accessible?
Lieutenant
# 102
11-15-2012, 01:08 PM
Are you going to fix the crashing problem?
http://i336.photobucket.com/albums/n337/lightspeedpurple/Star%20Trek/PhoXo27.png
Lieutenant
# 103
11-15-2012, 01:08 PM
Quote:
What is the plan to expand the KDF in Season 8?

When will we see the Excalibur in the fleet store?

Why do you require a minimum of 1 hour(20min x 3) for the foundry daily reward of 1440 dilithium when you get that same reward in 20 minutes or less from the exploration daily?

Can get get some kind of daily for replaying episodes?

What would you personally like to see as the next adventure planet?
Those are my questions

Last edited by thef0xguy; 11-15-2012 at 01:13 PM.
Survivor of Romulus
# 104
11-15-2012, 01:10 PM
I know, it's already been asked, but i too really want to know, when we will get another Featured Episode Rerun. The last FE-Rerun was in May and People with Ferasan characters never had a chance to get any of the special rewards. With the latest life time sale many players have also started new liberated borg characters and have no chance for the special boffs and items. So ... can we please have another Featured Episode Rerun?

Are there any plans for the tactical consoles or consoles in general? There are many universal consoles, but almost everyone knows, that energy damage consoles are the best for the bang and it looks somewhat wrong and boring having 4-5 of the same consoles in a row.
Ensign
# 105
11-15-2012, 01:11 PM
Will we get new hull materials for all ships?
Also, can we get the different parts of existing hull materials separated? (hull plating, deflector array and bussard collectors, so we can select them independently)
Lt. Commander
# 106
11-15-2012, 01:11 PM
T5 Exeter. Seems a shame to have out so much work into it but only viable for a few levels. Any chance we can get a fleet Exeter?
Career Officer
# 107
11-15-2012, 01:16 PM
1: In your Dilithium Changes blog, you said you wanted to make Dilithium more available to all players, then proceed to remove the single best source of it in the game. This strikes me as hypocritical. So, my question is such; what was the logic behind removing the Di reward from Chart the B'Tran Cluster? Perhaps if you let us in on that, it might make more sense.

2: With Season 7, we got Tau Dewa. Are there plans for new sector blocks in Season 8? On a somewhat related note, are you still considering the One Sector Block to Rule Them All? I made a post recently (the orange text in my signature) on why this is a better time than ever to do it.

3: I've asked this in every Ask Cryptic for the last three months, and you seem to be reluctant to answer, but I'd really like to know: Are you considering allowing players to increase their Dilithium refining cap (either via Gold perk or C-Store unlock)? I ask this simply because there are a LOT of uses for Dilithium, and 8,000 a day doesn't really cut it for some people.

4: Klingons. For the longest, you've said you've been making content for them. We've see a small bit of it (Alpha was pretty fun), but it's been a while. Without giving any spoilers (I know you can't), how many KDF missions are either in-progress or ready for launch?

5: Hybrid Energy Types. My personal favorite is the rarest in the game (Plasma/Disruptor Hybrid). When Crafting gets reworked, could we have the ability to MAKE these weapons (provided we have requisite materials - for instance, weapons of both energy types)?
CHARACTER GRID (@Lord-Ice):
___ |___ _ Fed ____| ____ _KDF __ ____| Rom
Tac_|_Thomas Hale_| __ __Illusion _____| Silence (K)
Eng | ___Antilles _ _| _ Mirror Rygobeth__| N'Vek (F)
Sci _| __ Rygobeth _| _Lukor Son of Q'Tar | Devala (F)
Republic Veteran
# 108
11-15-2012, 01:18 PM
Can we expect PvP Updates by Season 12? Probably would be pushed back to Season 20 though I'm expecting.
Career Officer
# 109
11-15-2012, 01:23 PM
This one's a two-part question.

I remember reading somewhere that, concerning interiors, Voyager and TNG were next on the list, but, at that time, it was yet to be decided which interior would go live first.

Has that decision since been made and, if so, would you be willing to tell us which interior to expect next and, if possible, a timeframe?
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v516/BuffyFanForever/Misc%20Pics/CustomSizeforSTOSignatureImagesSelection3.jpg
Starfleet Veteran
# 110
11-15-2012, 01:26 PM
Are you currently planning to add a playable Romulan faction? If so, in what way? As sub-faction, or as a full standalone faction?
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Promote what you love, instead of bashing what you hate.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?featur...lM_skuv4#t=584
Closed Thread