Career Officer
# 171
11-15-2012, 04:57 PM
Just as we've seen in the various Star Trek series,sometimes officers take on new assignments and commissions on other ships and/or stations.
Sometimes I've developed a Bridge Officer to a certain point,and just feel the need to start fresh with a new one..However,I've wanted to do so without deleting the one I've personalized and worked with for awhile,seeing as how I personally like to tweak my Boffs with biographies,etc.So I've got a few extra Boffs that I don't necessarily want,but don't want to "kill off."
Is there any possiblilty of creating a "Free Agent" (My term,couldn't think of a better one at the moment) system whereby Captains looking for a seasoned Boff may find one,or perhaps even trade,depending on a Captain's needs?
Vice Admiral John J Martin Jr.
Starfleet Veteran
# 172
11-15-2012, 05:05 PM
Any chance we can get a Type-11 Shuttlecraft in the game? Also, I think the Klingons need some more ships. Any chance they'll be coming soon?
Originally KiraYamato before the Account Linking - True Join Date August 2008

"In the game of war, there are no clear rules you can follow." - Andrew Waltfeld
Lt. Commander
# 173
11-15-2012, 05:11 PM
Will we be seeing more episodes content? Season 7 was said to be all about story content; but all we got was a new adventure zone (repeatable dailies) and system patrols (still just dailies). I would like to see some more episode content in order to call "The season all about story."

Rihannsu
# 174
11-15-2012, 05:15 PM
Can we get a straight answer regarding a Romulan faction? Is one in the works? If not... why? If so, will it be a full faction (we have a new zone where we could start and everything already)? If not, again, why not?

Any chance on at least releasing the ships? Even as a 3 pack (BoP, Mogai, D'deridex) would be preferable to us having nothing. Us Romulan players are really clamoring for some ships or something at this point.
Captain
# 175
11-15-2012, 05:22 PM
The Tier 5 C-Store Excelsior Class is sold with the attraction of being able to transwarp to any sector in the game. However, it is currently unable to transwarp to Tau Dewa, Zeta Andromida, Gamma Orionis, Pelia, or Orellius. Will we ever see this C-Store ship updated to reflect the additional sectors that have been added to the game since it was released?

This character is why I don't play my Romulan any more. Tovan Khev is NOT my BFF! Get him off my bridge!
Lieutenant
# 176
11-15-2012, 05:31 PM
Dear Mr. Stahl,

Are we ever going to see the Ambassador-class? I know a long time ago when this game was still a newborn you mentioned it, and Enterprise-C [I'm a Fangirl of the Ent-C Era], but all I've gotten are fumes of rumors regarding the Ambassador, so will we ever see her in all her Ent-C glory?

Additionally, will we ever see any of the 'Best of Both Worlds"/ "Wolf 359" graveyard ships, such as the Niagara/New Orleans/Springfield in-game? I mention this only because as an Engineer, I want to get me hands on these ladies' nacelles.

P.S.

Will the Klingons ever get more science oriented vessels? My Orion hasn't been leveled since just after the first year anniversary. Thanks.
Vice Admiral V'Lal, U.S.S. O'Bannon

Commander Ember Calar, U.S.S. Yi Sun-Shin

Commander Giselle N'Jeavu, I.K.S. Lukara
Empire Veteran
# 177
11-15-2012, 05:55 PM
When will we be able to cross faction team up in warzones like defera etc?
Lt. Commander
# 178
11-15-2012, 06:12 PM
When are you planning on selling bypasses to the Reputation system time gates? If that is not the plan, then why implement such a stupid system in the first place?
Starfleet Veteran
# 179
11-15-2012, 06:13 PM
Have you got any news about the fleet event window bug?
------
Formerly redleader - Real join date is July 2008
Career Officer
# 180
11-15-2012, 06:16 PM
Now I see why you posted "what do you want in 2013", dstahl. You knew what was coming for S7 and you knew it was straight from China Trek Online and that we wouldn't like it.

In 2013, you had better focus on US and not your parent company.

I want to know, based upon the poll you gave, what your priorities are for 2013 that focus on what WE, your paying customers, want. In whatever you implement, do you plan on following more of China's S7 template or will you finally focus on PvP and Klingon content like you have promised for almost 3 years?
Member since January 2010. I AM NOT A PWE FAN!!!!
Closed Thread