Lieutenant
# 201
11-15-2012, 11:08 PM
First I must say, I LOVE the New Romulus adventure zone. It feels like there is no shortage of things to do with many rewards.

While playing on New Romulus, it became apparent that inventory space is really at a premium these days. Are there any plans on expanding our available bank/inventory space? I seem to recall a member of the Cryptic team mentioning in an interview that part of the problem is the amount of data that would have to be loaded for each character in a zone. What if we had some zone-specific inventories? For instance: a commodities inventory on our ships for doff missions, ship equipment inventories in shipyards, New Romulus mission items that remain in the New Romulus zone.

As things are right now, it can be discouraging logging in to be greeted by some inventory management. Swapping equipment around takes awhile and too often it boils down to deciding between a number of cool items or the inputs for even more cool items.
Career Officer
# 202
11-15-2012, 11:16 PM
1) Why doesn't the Armitage and the Regent have 10 Console slots, but the Steamrunner Refti and Vesta do?

2) Why not unique bridges for these ships?

3) Why do Embassies have an option that doesn't require Dilithium for progression like Starbases?

And why the 50 Uncommon DOFFs per Project at Tier 1, when the Recruiting mission now asks for Dilithium?

4) Why isn't the Taw Dewa Sector not following canon. The Archer System is 31 Light years from Earth, not 50. And the new Romulan Homeworld is in Klingon space? They feeling generous?

5) When are Klingons going to get new ships? We still yet to see the canonical K'Vort and VoD'legh or the semi-canoncial Qang.

6) Why did you change the STFs when the new changes hurt players finishing sets than it helped.

7) We going to see more grinding in Season 8 or have something fun?
Captain
# 203
11-15-2012, 11:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by drxylordtao View Post
What exclusives do you have in mind for the dedicated soloist? When can we start to see them?
Why is a dedicated soloist playing an MMO?

Dan, please don't pick my question to drxylordtao as one of your questions to answer
Starfleet Veteran
# 204
11-15-2012, 11:43 PM
When is the Video Driver crashing bug gonna get a peek taken at it?
Empire Veteran
# 205
11-16-2012, 12:15 AM
Can we get some persistent PvP. Can we get a storyline that changes with the outcome of PvP matches to go with that persistent PvP?

Common, you can't say storyline without saying STO.
If you are a pickle in a pickle jar you know every pickle's different, sort of, but really they're all just pickles...
They taste the same.
Ensign
# 206 New KDF Content?
11-16-2012, 12:16 AM
Dear Cryptic,

As much as I love all the new content you've been pushing out for the Feds, I like my Klingons too. When can we expect to see you fulfill the promise you made to expand the content on the red side?
Career Officer
# 207
11-16-2012, 12:17 AM
Are you aware of the problem with our bridge officers decloaking us when they need to "talk" with us? If not, you should be aware, if you are aware, please acknowledge the existance of this feature and go tell the people responsible. It is a minor annoyance, but still an annoyance.
A contract is a contract...(but only between Ferengi).
Survivor of Romulus
# 208
11-16-2012, 12:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by redstarswe View Post
Are you aware of the problem with our bridge officers decloaking us when they need to "talk" with us? If not, you should be aware, if you are aware, please acknowledge the existance of this feature and go tell the people responsible. It is a minor annoyance, but still an annoyance.
the decloaking bug is not a bug and WORKING AS INTENED lol
atleast that what we have been told
Survivor of Romulus
# 209
11-16-2012, 12:48 AM
any chance the stuff in account bank could be taken out like the comdaties in the normal bank. so we dont have to keep running back and forth to a console to use account bank.
Lieutenant
# 210 Assimilated Lock Box?
11-16-2012, 01:05 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwebranflakes View Post
Hello Captains!

Please post your questions below and dStahl will answer selected questions from all those received. Please post them today as I will ship questions off to Dan tomorrow.

Also, remember that questions will not be answered in this thread -- answers will be posted in an upcoming "Ask Cryptic" Web Feature that should be released before the end of the month.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=

When will the Assimiliated Lock Box be introduced?

Will the Life Time Subscription ever be a lock box prize?

Will the Life Time Subscription ever be added to the Zen store?
Closed Thread