Commander
# 211
11-16-2012, 01:31 AM
When will we see the logos of our fleet in the starbases?

Will there be more customization of the starbases?

Will PVP get more love?

Does it even makes sense to create more PVP content for the Startrek crowd?

Will there be more different Fleetactions? Or factions crossover Fleetevents. Like STF's lite xD
Commander
# 212
11-16-2012, 01:31 AM
On Tribble, I experienced what I thought were changes to the "movement trails" behind our ships, where only red trails existed from the impulse engines within a system, and no trails at all in sector space.

Was this a bug, or was it intended as a change?

If it was intended, why didn't it make it to Holodeck?

If it was a bug, can it be recreated on Holodeck, as it is much more canonically accurate than what we currently see?
The account formerly known as C_Carmichael
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"You shoot him, I shoot you, I leave both your bodies here and go out for a late night snack. I'm thinking maybe pancakes." ~ John Casey
Ensign
# 213
11-16-2012, 02:07 AM
1. will we ever see a Klingon only adventure zone of feature episode series.

2. any new costume updates, head, body, uniforms , accessors.

3. will there be any new reputation fractions add to the system.

4. will we get a fully customizable Romulan Duty officer.

5. my character bank is now full of pets and crafting items, can you expand the account bank to have a tab for only crafting items and one for pets and make them account wide so that i have them available to all my characters.

6. what is the reward for testing season 7 on tribble and when will it be available.
Career Officer
# 214
11-16-2012, 02:26 AM
Dan said in a previous ask cryptic that there would be a 20 man STF type mission with 5 captains and there away teams. And the ability to send your first officer on one of your other ships to assist you in combat. I was wondering if cryptic has a time frame for Both of these?
Lieutenant
# 215
11-16-2012, 03:21 AM
When are you going to make this game fun to play again?

Here's a way, get rid of starbases and personal starbases (rep system) and all the time gated crap you are forcing players to do. When are you going to reverse the ridiculous costs involved with doffing.

Will you be sending me an E-mail when this is done so I can reinstall the game and have fun with it?
Ensign
# 216
11-16-2012, 03:45 AM
When do the devs intend to fix the bug which results in the game freezing,and then going to the PCs desktop screen before going back to the game and why was Season 7 released with this bug when it was a known issue on Tribble?
Ensign
# 217
11-16-2012, 04:01 AM
1. there a lot of bugs on the deferi invasion zone, when will they be fixed.

2. will the reputation marks be added to all the Borg and Romulan Episodes.

3. will we get the rank pins and belt seen on the starfleet officer in the new backdrop.

4. get to play episodes with other characters on are account.
Ensign
# 218
11-16-2012, 04:11 AM
So, New Romulus is amazing, but are you done with it? Throughout Season 7, will we be seeing updates similar to Epoh breeding make it to this new area? Will there ever be a city map behind those gates? After seeing the new First City and Hathor, I can't wait to start running around another urban environment. Also, will New Romulus, or any part of it, be getting a day/night cycle like the one on Hathor?
Ensign
# 219 ?
11-16-2012, 04:26 AM
System Requirements

OS: Windows XP SP2 / Windows Vista / Windows 7 (32 or 64-bit)
CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo 1.8 Ghz or AMD Athlon X2 3800+
Memory: 1GB RAM
Video: NVIDIA GeForce 7950 / ATI Radeon X1800 / Intel HD Graphics
Sound: DirectX 9.0c Compatible Soundcard
DirectX: Version 9.0c or Higher
HDD: 8GB Free Disk Space
Network: Internet Broadband Connection Required
Disc: 6X DVD-ROM
Recommended System Configuration

OS: Windows XP SP2 / Windows Vista / Windows 7 (32 or 64-bit)
CPU: Intel E8400 Core 2 Duo or AMD Athlon X2 5600+
Memory: 2GB RAM+
Video: NVIDIA GeForce 8800 / ATI Radeon HD 3850+
Sound: DirectX 9.0c Compatible Soundcard
DirectX: Version 9.0c or Higher
HDD: 8GB Free Disk Space
Network: Internet Broadband Connection Required
Disc: 6X DVD-ROM

Ok.. I can do this and more! Y is the game still crashing!
Empire Veteran
# 220
11-16-2012, 04:29 AM
hi

1st question: When will private ques comeback ?

2nd question: Now that dilithium is back for Elite Stfs and most of the Season 7 is looking preatty damn good when are we going to see Our admiral skills come into play such as Bridge officers and first officer take controle of ships in ur "ship list" and help out during missions ?"

3rd question: Will there be possibility of Doing Stfs with ur Bridge officers incase not enough players online or just want to do it solo ? with elite and normal level of course and maybe little lower reward 280 dilithium and 10 omega marks or something ?

4th question: The Enterprize-D and Borthas npc ship that comes and help dureing the missions near New romulan patrole missions was a wonderfull touch although very rarely seen. Will there be a possibility that more missions get this function with diffrent ships and captains showing up unexpected and helps out for a better feel for the game i thought it was a lovly touch and would like to see more of it.

5th question: Duty officer system missions are a bit hard to find is there any plans on developeing a better way to find the missions ?

6th question: Will doff missions be avaible on mobile phones such as android so we can start and do them when not near a computer ?

ty for reading.
If only they fix Cloaking bugg *new message BOOM decloacked.
Closed Thread