Super Moderator
# 51
11-15-2012, 12:05 PM
Are there any plans of doing the FE events and rewards again?
View all STO related podcasts by visiting the STO forum thread via: http://stoPodcasts.Info

twitter.com/MidNiteShadow7 - facebook.com/MidNiteShadow7 - gplus.to/MidNiteShadow7 - MidNiteShadow7 "at" StarFleet.com
Volunteer Community Moderator for the Star Trek Online forums
My views may not represent those of Cryptic Studios or Perfect World Entertainment
If you wish to speak to someone on the community team, file a community support ticket here, as we are not able to respond to PMs regarding moderation inquiries.
Career Officer
# 52
Dear Daniel Stahl ~

For Christmas I want a pony, with a log mane and big.....

Wait..

In all seriousness, SOMETHING needs to be done with the chat moderation system. Is it too pron to abuse. When someone "ignores" you, it counts toward getting you a 24-hour silencing ban, which is DEVASTATING to gameplay. People put you on ignore if you can't agree on which Captain was best! How fair is that?!?!?

There are several suggestions in the forums on how to address this. It needs to be addressed. Soon. Can you help a brutha out?

-ABM
Super Moderator
# 53
Is there any estimate on when the Never Winter branch will be integrated into STO for the Foundry?
View all STO related podcasts by visiting the STO forum thread via: http://stoPodcasts.Info

twitter.com/MidNiteShadow7 - facebook.com/MidNiteShadow7 - gplus.to/MidNiteShadow7 - MidNiteShadow7 "at" StarFleet.com
My views may not represent those of Cryptic Studios or Perfect World Entertainment
If you wish to speak to someone on the community team, file a community support ticket here, as we are not able to respond to PMs regarding moderation inquiries.
Lt. Commander
# 54
11-15-2012, 12:06 PM
is there any way u can increase dilithium without taking it from somewhere else?
u gonna reduce the cooldown time on stfs and fleet marks?
Empire Veteran
# 55
Why do people multi post? cant they edit their first one and add their other questions to it?

Request for post counts to be removed from the forums.
I drink, I vote, and I PvP!
Super Moderator
# 56
Can we ever expect to have the functionality for our Starbase and Embassy NPCs to use a selected Fleet Uniform of our choice?

Starfleet Veteran
# 57
It is the simple things that make me happy. Any chance for a small craft bridge pack (seriously a type 10 shuttle does not have a huge bridge like a runabout) or failing that at least a full runabout interior?

I love ship interiors and would love to see the small craft get some love.
Starfleet Veteran
# 58
11-15-2012, 12:07 PM
Can we expect some of the existing worlds such as Vulcan, Andoria and Rura Penthe to one day get a similar treatment as New Romulus? As in a full world to do stuff in and explore? What about new worlds such as Alpha Centauri, Tellar Prime, Betazed, Cardassia, etc.

Also, are there still plans on releasing an Andorian ship? If so, as the Tellarites are one of the four founding races of the Federation, will we get to see a Tellarite one as well?
Ensign
# 59
11-15-2012, 12:08 PM
How far on in Neverwinter Beta in regards to the foundry and the possibility that we can make our own ship bridges?

When can we change our crew uniforms for when we visit the bridge?

When can we stick MACO/Omega Uniforms we have unlocked onto our BOFF's without having to have them actually wear the armour for the visuals?

Admiral Riker is 74, so he is still alive. Any chance we can meet him in game?

This question's answer is probably years away, but Flying shuttles/having the ARGO to use on the planet is something I would love to know when it is possible to do!?

Republic Veteran
# 60
11-15-2012, 12:08 PM
How do you plan to address the shrinking amount of dilth rewarded vs the amount demanded by the game?
-------------
ISE ISE Ba-bee. "If you got the Borg yo... I'll solve 'em check out this shot while my torpedos dissolve 'em"
Closed Thread