If you have purchased a Legacy or Starter Pack, please see this thread for instructions on how to claim your items in-game. (Please see the yellow text in the linked thread for instructions on creating a Reman.) (Not seeing your pack in-game? Please see the lime-green text in the linked thread above for information.)
If you have additional questions about the Legacy or Starter pack, please read this FAQ.
Thanks SO MUCH for all your support, and we'll see you in-game!
Who earned their degree in Economics and came up with the Dilithium Crystal mess created in Season 7? Higher dilithium prices on things like exchanging junior officers, and lower amounts coming out of instances? And this is suppose to help us?
And how about this for a question: Why is it that we have to experience tons of issues (i.e., lack of being able to change bridge officers) after large projects like this even after all the testing?
When will the Ambassador class starship coming out? I know alot of people think that it is not worth it since there are a ton of cruiser class ships in the game, but I think it is part of the history of the Enterprise, that little is known about. We only see once and it get little play, unlike the excelsior class version of the Enterprise.
1: With all the changes to Dilithium of late, do you ever plan on lowering the cost of the Starbase special projects? My fleet have mostly abandoned the game now after finding it too grindy with the launch of season 6 and being the only one left, 200,000 for small cosmetic changes is really too steep.
2: Would you ever consider having 'open rewards' for missions. By this I mean that all endgame content offers Dilithium, Fleet Marks, Romulan Marks, Omega Marks and then the player gets to chose which they would like upon completing the mission? Personally I feel this would allow players to chose their own path in the game instead of being funnelled into one or two select areas because we need to grind for fleet marks, or Dil etc.
Join date is wrong, I've actually been around since Beta.
My fleet means something to me, it is a home. But because it has less than 25 members and I don't want to be a nameless face among 500, I'll never reap the rewards of an upgraded starbase. Not cool.
Last edited by khamseenair; 11-15-2012 at 10:18 AM.
Some of the missions in Tau Dewa and on New Romulus seemed like excellent places to get additional rewards or alternate ways of completing missions via having high levels of certain CXP (i.e. the swap meet mission on Nequenica, and a couple of the unlocked story mission). Diplomacy rank can be checked in some conversation options, has this tech not been extended to the other CXP categories?
Will We see a Romluan themed DOff expansion set soon like the one that was released with the 2800 featured episode series?
What are your plans to bring people back to the foundry? 1440 dilithium for a minimum 1 hours worth of playing, isn't worth the time of day to most people.
Yes, we get that you wanted to stamp out the one click missions, but you effectively took a bulldozer to it instead and went overkill to the point no one will bother....
This just appeared on Star Trek Online facebook page:
Hello Captains! Do you have a question you would like to ask Star Trek Online Executive Producer Daniel Stahl? Ask it on our forums through the link below.
and then the following comments:
Why don't you read the following forum thread? "Cryptic's compromise - are we happy with it?"
To summarize it, a lot of people are not accepting this feint as compromise. They want an apology for these dirty tactics and for lying to us. They want you to look at the elephant still in the room, the giant dilithium paywall and multiple resource-heavy mutually exclusive development paths you're still forcing on us, increasing the overall hassle of earning STF loot by a thousand percent. They want to know why you are so keen to force us to play the game in ways we don't enjoy and charge us a hefty fee for it?
1. Champions Online recently saw vehicles added to the game, will we see some vehicles of our own soon now that we're adding open zones like New Romulus?
2. There are still no kdf fleet ships that qualify for the C-store discount like the federation's Defiant, Galaxy, and Intrepid. When will this be addressed?
3. The Armitage, the Vesta Bundle, the Steamrunner, while these are all ships people have wanted in game it has been a time since we got a unique KDF ship (the 1000 day ship aside) when can we expect to see a new KDF ship. [hint]Ferasan Assault Carrier[/hint].
4. Fleet Special Projects are still not worth the effort of gathering 200K dilithium, no functionality comes out of them, it's just a grind rush for aesthetic changes, when will this be addressed by either redoing the prices or adding functionality to the projects?
5. We know one's coming, so can you tell us what's going to be in the Holiday Lock Box?
6. Speaking of the Holidays, will the races be returning in addition to new events? I still have a race to turn in from last year. Will we see more scarfs, or even more holiday like costumes?
We have nothing. Nothing but our anger. We will take that spark and start a fire which will become a great conflagration!