Captain
# 81
11-15-2012, 12:32 PM
Dan,

A long time ago, we were able to test out ships on TRIBBLE by acquiring them from the "Requisition Experimental Ship" console. The last ships added to test like this was the Oddysey Pack, and I was wondering if you plan to add the other recently released ships, like the Vesta and Steamrunner, so that we can try them out before we buy them?
Career Officer
# 82
There was talk (I guess about a year ago) about action figures of our characters and maybe some other merchandising. Are there still any plans to do this?
Jupiter Force: Jupiter Force
STO: Russell@Russell-KV4S
Twitter: @KV4S
Google+: RussellThomas.me
Super Moderator
# 83
Why don't all C-Store ship have their own bridges?
Has/is any development time going to be allocated to bring these out?
Especially with the amount that is paid out for ships like the Vesta!
View all STO related podcasts by visiting the STO forum thread via: http://stoPodcasts.Info

twitter.com/MidNiteShadow7 - facebook.com/MidNiteShadow7 - gplus.to/MidNiteShadow7 - MidNiteShadow7 "at" StarFleet.com
Volunteer Community Moderator for the Star Trek Online forums
My views may not represent those of Cryptic Studios or Perfect World Entertainment
If you wish to speak to someone on the community team, file a community support ticket here, as we are not able to respond to PMs regarding moderation inquiries.
Career Officer
# 84
11-15-2012, 12:33 PM
With Season 7's reduction of dilithium sources, its increase in starbase project DOff requirements and the concomitant inflation of DOff-recruitment assignment costs, and the addition of new starbase-like Romulan projects, my small fleet (3-6 active players) find we can no longer make any appreciable progress. We've been working steadily since July 20, but have yet to even reach a Tier II starbase.

Can anything be added to specifically address the dilithium needs of the increasingly marginalized small fleets?
Super Moderator
# 85
11-15-2012, 12:33 PM
Are the accolade points ever going to count towards anything?
View all STO related podcasts by visiting the STO forum thread via: http://stoPodcasts.Info

twitter.com/MidNiteShadow7 - facebook.com/MidNiteShadow7 - gplus.to/MidNiteShadow7 - MidNiteShadow7 "at" StarFleet.com
My views may not represent those of Cryptic Studios or Perfect World Entertainment
If you wish to speak to someone on the community team, file a community support ticket here, as we are not able to respond to PMs regarding moderation inquiries.
Super Moderator
# 86
11-15-2012, 12:34 PM
Can the timer for the tribbles eating food be increased when playing missions? I can be doing a mission and get the food that I want for a fleet project, but by the time I finish the mission I have another Tribble and no food for the fleet projects!

Starfleet Veteran
# 87
11-15-2012, 12:37 PM
Are there plans to expand the foundry to include control of music via triggers or other methods?

Music is a major part of a story, and having the wrong music for a scene can hurt a story quite a bit.
---
"We are the Borg. We will add your biological and technological distinctiveness to our own. Resistance is futile."
Sincerely,
The Cube Assimilating Your Ship Right Now

Last edited by sfhq; 11-15-2012 at 01:14 PM.
Career Officer
# 88
11-15-2012, 12:38 PM
Elite STF MK 12 weapons.

As I understand it, the Borg procs don't work against certain assimilated ships, like Raptors, birds of prey, and including scimitars. Is this true?

If it is:
Given you had to run these missions on elite, then get the proto tech drop on a chance, this gear deserves to get some sort of fix. Players spent time getting this stuff.

You say you want to reward players who grind for dilithium, by making dilithium a time based currency, a thing of value.
But then we have this issue, which seemingly contradicts this.
And yet this situation persists, without any dev feedback, whilest, dilithium has all your attention.

What can we expect to be done about this?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan Schissler/Online Multiplayer Gaming View Post
(In regards to STO Delta Rising): "Where a fun casual game once sat proudly, a horrible grind fest now stands. All this expansion has made me want to do, is log in less."
Empire Veteran
# 89
11-15-2012, 12:39 PM
with the federation getting the vesta and the steamrunner, why didn't the kdf get anything?

i think that would have been a good time to introduce the kvort, a bop that trades turn rate for hitpoints, like maybe an 18 turn with 29k hitpoints and a .85 shield mod. the brel model could literally just have been reused, there wouldn not even have needed to be any new art created.

fleet marks in pvp?

out of all the wraper missions, it proboly takes the longest time to compleat the pvp wrapers then any other. pvp is the original fleet content and diserves them. could we pleas have 50 added to the pvp daily? makes more sense then the foundry getting them

will there be any new pvp maps before or during season 8?

this would be a very modest thing that you guys could do for pvp. there are several mapes in pve missions that i think would make good backdrops to some arenas or cap and holds. the shuttle mission in the gamma quadrant and the space map in the 'alpha' mission would make good cap and hold maps
gateway links-->Norvo Tigan, Telis Latto Ruwon, Sochie Heim, Solana Soleus
Lieutenant
# 90
11-15-2012, 12:45 PM
What other reputation systems/associated story lines are you bringing into STO in the future if your able to talk about any?
Closed Thread