Ensign
# 1 Its a shame....
11-15-2012, 12:14 PM
...that I have quit STO. Only been playing since june this year, and I have to say I'm appalled by the attitudes of some pl ayers. IMO, in a video game, everyone is equal, yet I've seen people being verbaly abused, and the GM's have done nothing, despite several reports to them. I've even had threats of hacking my account!! Shame, coz I loce Star Trek, yet some feel the need to spoil it.
Captain
# 2
11-15-2012, 12:20 PM
In b4 they lock this I Quit thread. But seriously quitting over players? Don't try any more MMOs.

MMOs with the biggest IPs (this and TOR) are mild to what I saw in WoW by 1000.

"There is no problem in the universe that can't be solved with a bribe, a paid assassin, or an overpowered fighter." - Chubain from Jumpgate Evolution
Career Officer
# 3
11-15-2012, 12:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by darthstormstrike View Post
In b4 they lock this I Quit thread. But seriously quitting over players? Don't try any more MMOs.
1000% very true i mean i come from wow player there make some of the trolls in sto look nice lol

EDIT: I'll make sure to pass along your feedback, but as "I quit" threads are not allowed because they always turn into flame threads where the poster gets trolled, I unfortunately have to close this one done. Remember, now that the game is free-to-play, feel free to stop back anytime. We hope to see you again soon! ~BranFlakes
swimwear off risa not fixed
system Lord Baal is dead
Quote:
Originally Posted by macronius View Post
This! Their ability to outdo their own failures is quite impressive. If only this power could be harnessed for good.

Last edited by pwebranflakes; 11-15-2012 at 12:42 PM.
Closed Thread