Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Lt. Commander
I have dug up snowballs and found a couple of winter supplies with them, but I was never awarded them instead someone else digging in the same pile I was; was able to take the items. This has happened a couple of times now. This makes me very mad because they is already a small chance to find them then someone one else can take them reminds me why I stoped playing the Academy event.

Lt. Commander
# 2
12-06-2012, 03:03 PM
what??? , so you would like a patch for Q winter wonderland????.....
What is wrong with suplies in piles of snowballs.. come on , it is not bug silly they made it that way pfff.
I cant believe that this kind of ppl actualy exist in STO.. , i would pimp smack you if i know you in real life.

"This makes me very mad because they is already a small chance to find them then someone one else can take them reminds me why I stoped playing the Academy event".

WHAT!?!?!?! , wait wait... is this something like , if i cant have these suplies then nobody will?

P.S. i'm well stocked with diepers , tissues and baby powder , for more informations call me in-game , first whine baby gets free good night kiss.
Career Officer
# 3
12-06-2012, 05:49 PM
I haven't had a problem with this. Do you have auto-loot on?
@HyperLimited
Lt. Commander
# 4
12-06-2012, 06:27 PM
No I do not did not even know there was an option for that.