Lieutenant
# 1 Tos I' Mudd
06-22-2013, 12:22 AM
He is the most colorful character in all the universe! I never knew a scoundrel could be so endearing and funny man he makes me lol. Too bad there are no people like this around hes the guy I'd like to hang out with and listen to his wild and crazy adventures in a tavern.
Career Officer
# 2
06-22-2013, 12:25 AM
Unfortunately this game's Mudd character is an annoying merchant near Sol that constantly blurts that he's leaving.
@HyperLimited - Join Date: Oct 2009 - My Youtube Stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by sinn74 View Post
Maybe if the expansion was as great as they claim, people wouldn't be anywhere near Japori. Just sayin'.
Lieutenant
# 3
06-22-2013, 12:31 AM
Thats Sad. But it would take a tremendous amount of programming to make the Royal Pirate Menace MUDD.
Lieutenant
# 4
06-22-2013, 12:37 AM
I got an Idea, there should be a mission where MUDD steals your ship or shuttle and you have to go all across the galaxy chasing him and along the way running into races he's offended and are after him. Like a multi-part that takes a long time to catch him and has a lot of comedy along the way.
Empire Veteran
# 5
06-22-2013, 12:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by horkathane View Post
I got an Idea, there should be a mission where MUDD steals your ship or shuttle and you have to go all across the galaxy chasing him and along the way running into races he's offended and are after him. Like a multi-part that takes a long time to catch him and has a lot of comedy along the way.
It'd make a good Foundry series.