Survivor of Romulus
So I am in the Jouret System in the Tau Dewa Sector Block as I noticed I haven't updated my Power Tray. As I opened the List I noticed Science Abilities that shouldn't be there, as my Science Lt. BOFF only provides Polarize Hull and Hazard Emitters. Yet I have also Energy Siphon, Tractor Beam Repulsors and Gravity Well. Think I'm nuts? Take a look at the Screenshot.

NOTE: Screenshot removed as source of bug has been revealed.

Last edited by pmarquardt; 11-16-2012 at 06:59 AM.
Commander
# 2
11-16-2012, 04:29 AM
the better question should be why do you have 3 scatter volleys, when you can chain 2 of them successfully. seems like an awful waste to me =(
Career Officer
# 3
11-16-2012, 05:26 AM
3 torp and 3 cannon abilities with 1 tactical team on a 3 tactical ensign ship? ya, thats a mess.
Empire Veteran
# 4
11-16-2012, 05:48 AM
One of the possibilities that is moving around the forums is that this may be tied to the new shuttle update. Basically your shuttle is adding powers to your ship, or so the theory goes.
He who laughs last thinks slowest.
Survivor of Romulus
# 5
11-16-2012, 06:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by xsharpex View Post
the better question should be why do you have 3 scatter volleys, when you can chain 2 of them successfully. seems like an awful waste to me =(
Quote:
Originally Posted by nicha0 View Post
3 torp and 3 cannon abilities with 1 tactical team on a 3 tactical ensign ship? ya, thats a mess.
Thank you for the unproductive comments.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bitemepwe View Post
One of the possibilities that is moving around the forums is that this may be tied to the new shuttle update. Basically your shuttle is adding powers to your ship, or so the theory goes.
Thank you very much for this productive comment. After checking, I can confirm that the theory it is very likely.

MODERATOR? This Thread can be closed. Thank you.

Last edited by pmarquardt; 11-16-2012 at 07:02 AM.