Captain
# 41
11-30-2012, 11:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by wast33 View Post
... so whithin season 7 they said? last i read on saucer sep was "it's in the pipe" and "graphical issues has to be solved". been a while now...
I don't even care about the Saucer Sep anymore! Just give me the dang fleet version damnabits!!!
http://i1151.photobucket.com/albums/o633/centersolace/189cux9khvl6ojpg_zpsca7ccff0.jpg

So inhumane superweapons, mass murder, and canon nonsense is okay, but speedos are too much for some people.
Starfleet Veteran
# 42
11-30-2012, 11:35 AM
If there is going to be a Fleet Version, it would have to be more than just a small change in stats and an extra console to make it really viable.

For instance, the Phaser Lance with the G-X is not viable when compared to the Destroyer's Phaser / Disrupter Lotus.

Plus, her hull and shields would have to be far more signficant than even the Odyssey's to make it a viable tanking Cruiser with that slow turn rate.
NO to ARC!

Season 9.5 = STO's NGE is Coming!
Career Officer
# 43
11-30-2012, 01:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by centersolace View Post
I don't even care about the Saucer Sep anymore! Just give me the dang fleet version damnabits!!!
so that pipe is smoked for you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by azurianstar View Post
If there is going to be a Fleet Version, it would have to be more than just a small change in stats and an extra console to make it really viable.

For instance, the Phaser Lance with the G-X is not viable when compared to the Destroyer's Phaser / Disrupter Lotus.

Plus, her hull and shields would have to be far more signficant than even the Odyssey's to make it a viable tanking Cruiser with that slow turn rate.
for me saucer sep and new boff layout would be "enough" . fast turning to get some sense out of dhc's and the boff-abilities to use them. but i guess your changes are more likely gonna happen . if there'll be a fleet version at least that 10th console slot should be tac!

Klink: House of Beautiful - J'Luc / Rommie: Lag Industries - D'Waste
Join Date Hoster: Dec 2011 - Join Date Symbiont: 1403 A.D. and not a dull moment
PLZ ADD MARKS-TO-CHOOSE PACKS AND AFK/LEAVER PENALTY TO PVP PUBLIC QUES (not privates!)
AND DON'T TOUCH OUR DIL!!!

Last edited by wast33; 11-30-2012 at 01:13 PM.
Career Officer
# 44
12-02-2012, 07:15 AM
Please give us a fleet Galaxy-X devs, please!

You've given the love to the Galaxy, Nebula and even Excelsior, least you could do now is give this beast some attention!

Another Tac console would be extremely beneficial.

One Year and Three months waiting for Fleet Galaxy X - "Technical Difficulties" Since 8th Feb 12.
Landmark Technical Difficulties Dates: 13/01/12 - 8/11/12 - 14/11/12 - 14/12/12 - 26/04/13
Ensign
# 45 Galaxy X
12-02-2012, 12:55 PM
The Galaxy X needs to be updated... however they do it they should realize as of right now there is no point to buy a Galaxy X unless your a fan. The Odyssey class alone is just a better ship in terms of stats. Even with the cloak and spinal lance the other ships (z-store and fleet) are better... why would you want to loose money... your already making anyone with a galaxy x have to pay just to change the way it looks (venture). The only reason I have mine is because I'm a fan... otherwise I would have bought something else. So... don't make people buy more of the same thing just so there ship can be the same not better just the same level as ALL the other VA ships.