Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Lt. Commander
Beam to Drozana station walked over to crate and opened it.

Inside was a box but i can't rember what it was called but i clicked take and nothing happend.

Checked inv i was full so i removed couple thing then clicked take agine and nothing.

All i got for a opeing the crate was this missage in chat
Mission] "Unlocking the Box" complete!

[Mission] Resolved mission "Unlocking the Box".
Lt. Commander
# 2
04-26-2012, 08:56 AM
Check your overflow bag, if your inventory was full, then the stuff probably went there.
Lt. Commander
# 3
04-26-2012, 10:44 AM
I did check the bag.
Lt. Commander
# 4
04-26-2012, 05:06 PM
I had trouble taking the box on one of my chars, even though I had space in my inventory. I got it to work by backing up until the interaction button disappeared and went back to it. With luck the crate might still be interactive for you, as the mission can't be repeated in that character.
Ensign
# 5
12-29-2012, 06:53 AM
pfft... i got the message "resolved mission: unlocking the box", and that's ALL i got.

no box. no nuthin.

inventory is EMPTY except for a couple of shield charges i walk around with.

edit: seeing as how this thread is 8 months old yet still no fix... wow. just. wow.
Lieutenant
# 6
02-06-2013, 12:39 PM
I know that this is an old thread, but the issue still exists. The completed message appeared for me, but no items.
Rihannsu
# 7
02-07-2013, 08:13 AM
I can confirm this.

Made two new characters recently. A KDF Ferasan, and FED Ferengi. The former was able to complete the mission and receive hacked stuff, while the latter didn't receive a thing, despite having a lot of free inventory space. Just "Mission Complete" notification, nothing else.

Won't get fixed or even looked into anyway. They don't care. Move on...
Ensign
# 8
04-24-2013, 02:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by suaveks View Post
I can confirm this.

Made two new characters recently. A KDF Ferasan, and FED Ferengi. The former was able to complete the mission and receive hacked stuff, while the latter didn't receive a thing, despite having a lot of free inventory space. Just "Mission Complete" notification, nothing else.

Won't get fixed or even looked into anyway. They don't care. Move on...
Well then...this company isn't getting a single cent of my money until I get that stupid box in my inventory!