Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Graphical and Sound Issues
Login

Career Officer
Ok, I'm going to hear "well don't use them" from a lot of people, but the fact is performance with the WHQL is terrible with about any other game I play (Borderlands 2 and Black Ops 2). I'm getting flickering skin textures with wild colors and flickering Tac Cube textures.
Hi, my name is: Elim Garak, Former Cardassian Oppressor

LTS, here since...when did this game launch again?
Lt. Commander
# 2
11-14-2012, 12:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by trhrangerxml View Post
Ok, I'm going to hear "well don't use them" from a lot of people, but the fact is performance with the WHQL is terrible with about any other game I play (Borderlands 2 and Black Ops 2). I'm getting flickering skin textures with wild colors and flickering Tac Cube textures.
So don't use them.

EDIT: Why are you complaining about nVidia's beta (as in, not even officially released yet) drivers in the Star Trek Online Bugs forum, anyway? That's like complaining to a car dealership that your prototype washing machine isn't working.

I used to be able to play STO, but then Season 9 happened. | Join Date: Dec 2009
1000 Paper Cuts for Star Trek Online

Last edited by robertcrayven; 11-14-2012 at 02:13 PM.
Career Officer
# 3
11-16-2012, 09:42 AM
First off, these are the architecture for there next WHQL driver, second this has happened in the past where the bug did transfer over to the WHQL and I watched ppl here complain about it. As I've mention, these are a must for Black Ops 2 and Borderlands 2 unless you wanna play with hick ups and bugs. I'm hoping to get some attention from the graphics department before these drivers finally make it to WHQL. Its not one BETA driver that had this graphical error, but the last two so its still there and hasn't been addressed unlike the performance bug in Borderlands 2 which was fiexed.
Hi, my name is: Elim Garak, Former Cardassian Oppressor

LTS, here since...when did this game launch again?