Go Back   Star Trek Online > Information and Discussion > Star Trek Online General Discussion
Login

Career Officer
I have seen a couple people in game running around with this new uniform. It looks like the Academy uniform with some added bordering and I really like it. This uniform is also the one pictured, open, on the Vulcan chick in the new background for Season 7.

Where do i get it?

Thanks!
Empire Veteran
# 2
11-19-2012, 05:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dremcriss View Post
I have seen a couple people in game running around with this new uniform. It looks like the Academy uniform with some added bordering and I really like it. This uniform is also the one pictured, open, on the Vulcan chick in the new background for Season 7.

Where do i get it?

Thanks!
It's a Fleet uniform.
http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...d.php?t=450811
Handle: @kirian_darkstar
Fleets: Warriors of the Phoenix, Kirian Industries
Three years and still no Captain Klaa hair...

Last edited by darkstarkirian; 11-19-2012 at 05:56 PM.
Career Officer
# 3
11-19-2012, 10:06 PM
It's the Federation fleet uniform (called Odyssey Basic in the starbase tailor's store), except we don't get an open jacket option like Hot Vulcan Lady.
Rihannsu
# 4
11-20-2012, 04:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by futurepastnow View Post
It's the Federation fleet uniform (called Odyssey Basic in the starbase tailor's store), except we don't get an open jacket option like Hot Vulcan Lady.
yet... you never know what they'll add later.
HAIL HYDRA!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
I can haz joystick!
MMOs aren't charities. Corporations are supposed to make a profit. It's what they do.
Republic Veteran
# 5
11-20-2012, 06:28 AM
Do KDF get a new uniform? Because one of my characters in a high enough fleet and has a tailor in their base. I swore I went through everything and didn't see one.
Empire Veteran
# 6
11-20-2012, 06:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lianthelia View Post
Do KDF get a new uniform? Because one of my characters in a high enough fleet and has a tailor in their base. I swore I went through everything and didn't see one.
Bortasqu' basic uniform, if your fleet is tier 3 it needs to do the tailor project to get it. Uniform costs 16k dili... per toon and 8k fleet credits. (Thank you vikingraider, I forgot that part.)
Man is a gaming animal. He must always be trying to get the better in something or other.
Warning, this poster tends to talk nonsensically when caffine levels fall below 80%.

Last edited by defalus; 11-20-2012 at 07:28 AM.
Lieutenant
# 7
11-20-2012, 06:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by defalus View Post
Bortasqu' basic uniform, if your fleet is tier 3 it needs to do the tailor project to get it. Uniform costs 16k dili... per toon.
and 8k fleet credits...
Career Officer
# 8
11-20-2012, 07:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by defalus View Post
Bortasqu' basic uniform, if your fleet is tier 3 it needs to do the tailor project to get it. Uniform costs 16k dili... per toon.
16k?!

I assume that unlocks for your boffs as well right?
Lieutenant
# 9
11-20-2012, 07:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mailman650 View Post
16k?!

I assume that unlocks for your boffs as well right?
yep it unlocks for your boffs
Career Officer
# 10
11-20-2012, 07:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by futurepastnow View Post
I named her K'Leavage. I move for this to be adopted as her official name.

More on topic, I love the Odyssey uniform. The other Cryptic-original 2409 uniforms are too busy. Too many panels and textures. I think design works best when you use as few elements as possible, and the Odyssey uniform fits the bill. I think of it as my toon's dress uniform, and dazzled it up with the obscenely flashy LTS comm badge and veteran Jupiter belt.