Captain
# 1 Epohhs? Why?
11-16-2012, 08:50 PM
Epohhs. Little Martian doggies with fuzzy antennas with all of the appeal of a Paris Hilton chihuahua blinged in a handbag. How "precious".

KDF players have been asking for a meaningful pet like a targ and a targ breeding program for a long while. They have access to the Tribble research program which makes no sense as Tribbles are detested by Klingons and outlawed in KDF space.

But what do we get instead of Targs? Epohhs? Why? This makes little real sense.

Please develop Targs as a combat pet and a Handler Kit for KDF only.
Just say no to ARC
Lt. Commander
# 2
11-16-2012, 09:11 PM
No No No....

They're Womulan Wabbits...

Be ver-wey, ver-wey carful... It's Wabbit Season.

he he he he he he hea...

Captain
# 3
11-16-2012, 09:34 PM
I want a targ *combat* pet. What good is a targ if all it does is follow you around. :|
Captain
# 4
11-16-2012, 09:58 PM
I would like a pet that is available in and out of combat, who only goes away if you deliberately despawn him. Personally, I would like my Sehlat to help me in battle.
Quote:
Originally Posted by herbie1966 View Post
It's Wabbit Season.
Duck Season!
Captain
# 5
11-16-2012, 10:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lindaleff View Post
I would like a pet that is available in and out of combat, who only goes away if you deliberately despawn him. Personally, I would like my Sehlat to help me in battle.

Duck Season!
Elmer Season!
Starfleet Veteran
# 6
11-16-2012, 10:45 PM
I like the fact that you need to construct the epohhs with the chance to produce rare ones. (Let's face it, it's a much more interesting method than creating hortas.)

I do wish that the pet was less... regular. The epohhs do look like a cat/dog hybrid. I'd like things that are less like animals found on earth. A tripedal pet, a winged quadruped, stuff like that. Still, the pet construction process is a step in the right direction.
Lt. Commander
# 7
11-16-2012, 11:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by admiralq1732 View Post
Elmer Season!
I'll get you, you Wascally Womulan Wabbit!

Shhhhhh...

I'm huntin' Womulan Wabbits.

A hunting we will go... A hunting we will go...

Hi-ho the dairwey-oh, A hunting we will gooooooo.

Womulan Wabbits are verwey, verwey, wasculy...

Wabbit Season!!
Captain
# 8
11-17-2012, 12:31 AM
Rabbit Season!
Survivor of Romulus
# 9
11-17-2012, 12:48 AM
come one get this crap out of my star trek. if people want pets the should play pokemon.

name one episode where the captins have pets that follow them around on missions and or fight.

get this crap out of star trek.

this is just one more reason why cryptic should never have got its hands on the IP
Lt. Commander
# 10
11-17-2012, 01:04 AM
I'd like one of those fugly mangy things Kruge had. The one that made his boff's eyes go wide with fear when ordered to "feed him", as if that meant feeding it his own hand.

Warrigals look pretty close, though I dunno if they're actually supposed to be the same thing.

That or a jackal mastiff, like the Rura Penthe warden in ST-VI.

They seem like the more, dare I say it, badass of the Klingon "pets" seen on screen. I was never sold on targs on account of them utterly failing to look like anything other than the pigs in wigs used to film them (on TNG at least, IIRC they were bad CGI on ENT).

Can't even remember the Epohhs, and the memory alpha wiki doesn't have an entry. I'm guessing that was maybe a one-off background critter somewhere? Like maybe some TOS ambassador's fashion accessory pet, or something some kids were seen playing with on TNG one time, or something?

Last edited by connectamabob; 11-17-2012 at 01:07 AM.