Ensign
Name puns aside, I think it'd be pretty awesome to have a Captain Proton-esque mission available somewhere. It'd be easy to come up with a plot behind it (holodeck malfunction, aliens from the ninth dimension, you name it) and thrust your captain (and possibly his team, or just a few of them to fit the characters) into the world of Captain Proton in all of its monochromatic glory, in a mission to fight the tyranny of Chaotica and rescue crewmembers/diplomats/hortas/whatever you like.

Or you could just make it a holonovel that gets regular updates for your captain to enjoy, gaining some skill points/expertise from doing it (no loot, obviously, but it's more for fun than anything else).

That's another point, actually... holonovel quests? You buy holonovels from dealers, and play the missions in your ship's holodeck. That'd be pretty cool.

Last edited by atherosclerosis; 07-30-2012 at 03:31 PM.
Rihannsu
# 2
07-30-2012, 09:44 AM
Ohh..... WANTT!!!!!! An FE based on that would be SOOOO much fun.

Actually, I might make a foundry mission based on that.
HAIL HYDRA!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
I can haz joystick!
MMOs aren't charities. Corporations are supposed to make a profit. It's what they do.
Lieutenant
# 3
08-10-2012, 01:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by atherosclerosis View Post
That's another point, actually... holonovel quests? You buy holonovels from dealers, and play the missions in your ship's holodeck. That'd be pretty cool.
Shut up and take my money! Seriously, I'd love to have some holonovel type scenarios available. After all, we've got the Mutara nebula sitting there and nothing to do with it, I'd LOVE to saddle up my old Exeter and relive the Wrath of Khan.
Ensign
# 4 Yes!
11-17-2012, 01:35 PM
I would love this