Captain
This thread is for all the players who will experence many things that people here on the forums have know for days or weeks - particualrly the dilthium nerf - but never come here so they show up going WTF??

So all you non-forumites: Do you feel like you got thrown under a bus or are thing working out just as you expected?

But any new surprizes - not bug related would also be nice to know - "bugs issues go under gameplay bugs - pls post there so they can see them as soon as possible and get them fixed"
Career Officer
# 2
11-13-2012, 11:04 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by born2bwild1 View Post
This thread is for all the players who will experence many things that people here on the forums have know for days or weeks - particualrly the dilthium nerf - but never come here so they show up going WTF??

So all you non-forumites: Do you feel like you got thrown under a bus or are thing working out just as you expected?

But any new surprizes - not bug related would also be nice to know - "bugs issues go under gameplay bugs - pls post there so they can see them as soon as possible and get them fixed"
Dunno - can't get beyond 1% on the patch, so......

STAR TREK BATTLES - HIGH DPS PLAYERS NEED NOT APPY
Captain
# 3
11-13-2012, 11:05 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by reyan01 View Post
Dunno - can't get beyond 1% on the patch, so......
LOL - at over 1000+ post I would say you qualify as a Forumite!!!
Career Officer
# 4
11-13-2012, 11:06 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by born2bwild1 View Post
LOL - at over 1000+ post I would say you qualify as a Forumite!!!
You might say that

STAR TREK BATTLES - HIGH DPS PLAYERS NEED NOT APPY
Captain
# 5
11-13-2012, 11:10 AM
Heh, anyone else notice the patching started 2 hours earlier than the normal patching time ?

6am PST seems a bit early for them- glad I don't trust them and was up early to go thru my toons again pre-s7.
KBF Lord MalaK
Awoken Dead

Contact support @ https://support.perfectworld.com/app/ask
to show your displeasure over the stealth mail attachment nerf
Captain
# 6
11-13-2012, 11:20 AM
Yeah I bet it will be late evening before everyone gets it.

Cryptic has done lots of great stuff - but lets face it for every 5 people they please there will be 5 they piss off.

maybe they should make this the tempory rant thread - save having 1000 others -

I probably will just get the Vesta and fly around For a few days and avoid all major areas all together
Lieutenant
# 7
11-13-2012, 11:36 AM
Not quite sure how you can say great stuff..For every positive they do...They destroy 15 others that were just fine before they screwed with them...That is the problem with PWE. Really wish in some ways Atari would buy it back or someone will buy it so at least perhaps legacy bugs that have been there for over a year would get fixed
If they make something idiot proof. They will come out with better idiots
Captain
# 8
11-13-2012, 12:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by slick97477 View Post
Not quite sure how you can say great stuff..For every positive they do...They destroy 15 others that were just fine before they screwed with them...That is the problem with PWE. Really wish in some ways Atari would buy it back or someone will buy it so at least perhaps legacy bugs that have been there for over a year would get fixed
Well I love the ships The rest of the game - meh
Lt. Commander
# 9
11-13-2012, 12:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by slick97477 View Post
Just what I have always said, "Fixing what isn't broken". Should be Cryptic/PWE's new Motto.
Captain
# 10
11-13-2012, 12:59 PM
I really dont see much of a problem, I notice that dilithium has been nerfed but aside from a little bit of packaged EDC I dont see what the big deal is.

From what i can tell the reputation system isnt exactly a Dil sink, it may take time yea but not a Dilithium sink.

and I quite like the rewards system for the romulan segment.