Empire Veteran
Yesterday I ran Khitomer Accord Ground Elite. I'm a sci and I4m using Science Kit Borg Medical Analyzer.
I noticed tachyon Harmonic doesn't work anymore.
Before season 7. Tachyon harmonic gave -270 Target Shields everytime and there was 50% it knock back the borg..
Now it doesn't. It still gives 50 % chance to knock back the borg. But For 2 times. 1 times it will gives -270 Target Shields , the second time it will not. In other words. It works 50% of time.
So. In the release note there was no information this science kit will be nerfed.
http://i.imgur.com/RVocq.jpg
Starfleet Veteran
# 2
11-13-2012, 10:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dapperdrake View Post
Yesterday I ran Khitomer Accord Ground Elite. I'm a sci and I4m using Science Kit Borg Medical Analyzer.
I noticed tachyon Harmonic doesn't work anymore.
Before season 7. Tachyon harmonic gave -270 Target Shields everytime and there was 50% it knock back the borg..
Now it doesn't. It still gives 50 % chance to knock back the borg. But For 2 times. 1 times it will gives -270 Target Shields , the second time it will not. In other words. It works 50% of time.
So. In the release note there was no information this science kit will be nerfed.
God forbid you have an all around useful kit you didnt have to work for.
Career Officer
# 3
11-14-2012, 10:05 AM
My kit is doing the samething. It was not working against the Borg, but in other game play it was doing fine, but not as we'll as it was.
Captain
# 4
11-14-2012, 10:14 AM
Maybe its a AoE problem again? any pulsewaves/grenades/mines missing targets again?

Plus your title should be more like 'is tachyon harmonic bugged' :p, other kits have the tachyon harmonica
Empire Veteran
# 5
11-14-2012, 10:39 AM
Empire Veteran
# 6
11-15-2012, 10:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by darkshadowsto View Post
My post is not report bug. It was a question if borg kit is nerfed or not. Don't mixup please.
http://i.imgur.com/RVocq.jpg

Last edited by dapperdrake; 11-15-2012 at 10:18 PM.
Empire Veteran
# 7
11-15-2012, 11:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dapperdrake View Post
My post is not report bug. It was a question if borg kit is nerfed or not. Don't mixup please.
Not sure what you mean, according to your initial statement the knock back worked fine, and about the harmonics, borticus already stated that it is bugged at the moment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by borticuscryptic View Post
I can confirm that there is a data error with Tachyon Harmonic at all ranks. While it still has a chance to knock the enemies' shields offline, it no longer effectively deals damage to them.

This will be fixed in an upcoming patch, and should once again behave as it previously did.
So, why didn't that answer your question ?
Lt. Commander
# 8
11-16-2012, 01:04 PM
While.. a different kit... I noticed my medic kit is not seeming to heal as much as it did in the previous season... did science kits get a ninja nerf?