Ensign
# 1 Season 7 REVIEW DEVS READ THIS!!!
11-16-2012, 01:50 PM
Season seven is the best exsample of how PW can cause players to quit. For exsample/ If we had any EDCs left over from season 6 it turned into a reward box for your efforts in STFs. problem is you can use it until you unlock tier 3 of the omega reputation!!! Thats like saying here you go here is a reward for playing our game but you cant have it even though you have already earned it you need to earn it again!

Also the borg set has been completely nerfed! My build and setup for my toon had to be changed because PW couldnt just leave it alone. I have no problem with changing content in fact i welcome it but only when it doesnt interfere with Everybodys characters.

I used to be able to tank cubes and now i die just by flying by them!!! Another thing is the annoying noobs and bad players whining that the game is unbalenced causing PW to make it to where we have to do projects now to earn set gear?????? what the hell for? now I have to wait a full day before a project even finishes to get anything when before I had more to do by doing stfs collecting gear and "earning" my sets. they didnt make it easier they made it more anoyying. The projects should at least be finished when you fill them and not make us wait a full day and a half of doing nothing just to wait for it to finish.......anyway i hope something changes soon because I will not get back to gold if they keep making bad choices like this!!!!!!!
Lieutenant
# 2
11-16-2012, 01:52 PM
There are already plenty of threads discussing S7, so please post in one of them instead of creating duplicates on the same topic.
Ensign
# 3
11-16-2012, 02:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by orcrage View Post
Season seven is the best exsample of how PW can cause players to quit. For exsample/ If we had any EDCs left over from season 6 it turned into a reward box for your efforts in STFs. problem is you can use it until you unlock tier 3 of the omega reputation!!! Thats like saying here you go here is a reward for playing our game but you cant have it even though you have already earned it you need to earn it again!

Also the borg set has been completely nerfed! My build and setup for my toon had to be changed because PW couldnt just leave it alone. I have no problem with changing content in fact i welcome it but only when it doesnt interfere with Everybodys characters.

I used to be able to tank cubes and now i die just by flying by them!!! Another thing is the annoying noobs and bad players whining that the game is unbalenced causing PW to make it to where we have to do projects now to earn set gear?????? what the hell for? now I have to wait a full day before a project even finishes to get anything when before I had more to do by doing stfs collecting gear and "earning" my sets. they didnt make it easier they made it more anoyying. The projects should at least be finished when you fill them and not make us wait a full day and a half of doing nothing just to wait for it to finish.......anyway i hope something changes soon because I will not get back to gold if they keep making bad choices like this!!!!!!!
good stuff here !!!!!
Ensign
# 4
11-16-2012, 02:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thef0xguy View Post
There are already plenty of threads discussing S7, so please post in one of them instead of creating duplicates on the same topic.
who died made you a Mod?
Lieutenant
# 5
11-16-2012, 02:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by shaddam01 View Post
who died made you a Mod?
If I were a mod we wouldnt even be having this discussion, since this thread would already be merged. But since I'm not a mod, I'm politely asking a fellow forum poster not to post duplicate threads.
Rihannsu
# 6
11-16-2012, 02:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thef0xguy View Post
If I were a mod we wouldnt even be having this discussion, since this thread would already be merged. But since I'm not a mod, I'm politely asking a fellow forum poster not to post duplicate threads.
no he has a right to make his own Thread if he likes what would you merged with the CDers again he has the right to make a Review of his own thots like the ppl have been doing on this forums from day one of the game
the age of launcher... is over...!! the time of the ARC has come!!!!!!!!!
One ARC to rule them all, One ARC to find them,
One ARC to bring them all and in the darkness bind them!
actual joining date = no one cares!!!!
Lieutenant
# 7
11-16-2012, 02:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by daan2006 View Post
no he has a right to make his own Thread if he likes what would you merged with the CDers again he has the right to make a Review of his own thots like the ppl have been doing on this forums from day one of the game
Unfortunately that makes no sense. Sorry.
Captain
# 8
11-16-2012, 02:28 PM
hmmm...well if people left STO because of a few changes then the game is already better off without their ilk.
Rihannsu
# 9
11-16-2012, 02:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by daedalus304 View Post
hmmm...well if people left STO because of a few changes then the game is already better off without their ilk.
would not say that SWG any one?
the age of launcher... is over...!! the time of the ARC has come!!!!!!!!!
One ARC to rule them all, One ARC to find them,
One ARC to bring them all and in the darkness bind them!
actual joining date = no one cares!!!!
Commander
# 10
11-16-2012, 02:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by daedalus304 View Post
Lol. Such arrogance.

Surely as a fellow gamer, it would be better to find out why they are not happy with the changes, instead of thinking you are better then them. Don't you want more people playing this game, thus hopefully enjoying and spending money, keeping the game afloat?

No?

In some ways, you and those other "supporters" are the ones that are ruining this game.

Work that one out...
From the man himself - "And as far as Season 7 being "grindy" - welcome to the MMORPG genre"

Look into my eyes, look into my eyes, the eyes, the eyes, not around the eyes, don't look around my eyes, look into my eyes, you're under..."Grind is good".
Closed Thread